5-5 vs Shang Tsung
6-4 vs Sheeva
6-4 vs Sindel
??? vs Skarlet
5-5 vs Smoke
4-6 vs Sonya Blade
6-4 vs Stryker
5-5 vs Sub-Zero
Freddy, Jax, Liu kang, Mileena, Sektor, Smoke, Jax and smoke due to their long range fast recovery advantagepossibly 7-3 him, idk where this matchup charts keep coming from, some of them are a little inacurate, but nice try

Maxter

Noob
From what i've read...

Cyrax can't beat Kenshi,Jax,Ermac(lol),Jade(again lol),Reptile and Scorpion...

Not getting into that.

But i will say...

Kabal MU is 4-6 and this matchup is very winnable but you have to play it carefully, same with the kitana MU.
Also won't get into the newly discovered unbeatable Kenshi MU, im not gonna act like a i know something 99% of the community thinks they have right, got flamed last time i did even though i've had success against Kenshi.
Yah a good kenshi who fights cyrax at mid range and know that matchup well will be cyrax definetely.
At low level cyrax is godlike, at high level cyrax is not even top 12

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
A smart Mileena will zone you out with iaSais and will be able to sit on a lifelead. More importantly, once Cyrax does get a lifelead he can't exactly lame it out because if you try to throw a bomb mileena could easily hit you with a dagger and if you try to net your getting hit by a dagger or teleport. 5-5 or slightly in mileenas favour

Rain is a slow character with bad wakeups and no projectile pressure. If you throw a net and rain throws a lightning rain will win the trade for 5%. However, he can not follow the lightning up with the rainball or else he will get netted. At the price of 5% Cyrax gains about an eigth of meter. Rain gets hit hard by bomb traps and gets resetted when he tries to teleport. Cyrax wins the fist fight until rain pulls out his armour. 6-4 Cyrax Favor
About Mileena, laming her out doesnt mean having projectiles on the screen, it just means get a lifelead and not let her hit you. So yes, Cyrax can lame this out, especially if Cage can.

Rain isnt slow, he has a 9 frame launcher and 10 launcher with better footsies than Cyrax could ever have in this game, lightning is a 27% punish on ANY bomb he sees, so bomb pressure doesnt work against him. As well as this any good Rain player will drain meter everytime he catches you, because he can do 50% meterless, whereas Cyrax maxes out at 34% odd. Rain doesnt need to teleport just like how Cyrax doesnt need to teleport. I'd probably put this in Rains favour or 5-5.

Rain doesnt have bad wakeups considering he can stop crossovers with geyser and has a safe waterpistol with armour on EX versions, as well as an armoured teleport. And if you choose to let him stand he can just armour cancel anything else.

Yah a good kenshi who fights cyrax at mid range and know that matchup well will be cyrax definetely.
At low level cyrax is godlike, at high level cyrax is not even top 12

Nah thats definitely not true and you know it. Why do you downplay Cyrax so much?