What's new

READ THIS

myself and REO were talking about all the fun we had playing mkdc and i realized that there is no reason to still not enjoy the game so i asked him if he wanted to have several hardcore sparring sessions to get us back in shape.

then i figured... hell, lets get the community organized so we can all enjoy this game. so, starting in june there will be ONLINE... yes i said ONLINE lol weekly 3v3 team and single player double elim tourneys. these tourneys will be ran on 2 different days but each tourney will start and finish in 1 day/night, the same was offline tourneys are run. if the # of players that enter goes up then i'll make each tourney a 2 day thing over one day.

I will be using the SB on mku for the team tourney and the SB on mke for the singles. why on 2 different sites? well, mku is more of a "just for fun" site and mke is also for fun but its more of a "i also want to compete" site. this should be fun but still competitive and will hopefully get the mk community going in the right direction. I am using the SB so its easier for ppl to tell me who won their matches and I can tell the players who plays who next.

I will post more on this later and give the date of the 1st tourney.

EDIT: these tournaments will take place on the PS3.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Gee....i hope all the supposed "best players" don't retire now since ur coming back, Bill. And if they DO, we know who's a joke...hahahaha

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I will personally like to join this. I have never done a tourney, so you might need to let me know when and who to fight.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'll hopefully be down. As long as I can fight at night I should be good.

Great, Tom. It'll be fun to finally play you again.

Question, do you plan on visiting Jersey over the summer? Would love to meet up some offline games, man! I still got your number. I'll give you a call sometime dude.