What's new

Rate your self

Philly aint that good compared to others. Me and him have some good matches. I win most of Em' though. And im Just High Low. Hes Med High. You must be Med Med then.
Err... ok im Med-Med. wiked.
i never said he was that good tho, i just used him as an example because me and him are very close an i wanted to try and give an accurate rating.

Droopy

Noob
DarkNatas, youre on my friend list, ive beaten u and dont even recall you beatin me lately...i guess that makes me a high high? im always high ftw!

oBryant

Noob
DarkNatas, youre on my friend list, ive beaten u and dont even recall you beatin me lately...i guess that makes me a high high? im always high ftw!
droopy im about a med-high.. dark natas and i are about the same /=) you are probably med-low unless every time we played you werent tryinng

I would say that I'm a low-med. I dunno who I've played from here but I use Shang as my main. Which probably explains my self-rating. lol

As a Shang user, I'd rate myself med-med.

Droopy

Noob
droopy im about a med-high.. dark natas and i are about the same /=) you are probably med-low unless every time we played you werent tryinng
Nah ur better than him and havent u noticed i like to mess around everytime u play me cus its more of a "see me do this, can you do that?" type of game...i grew tired of playin competive for real. Flashy combos are the only reason why i still play this game today, learnin new combos n shit everyday. Maybe i got darknatas on a bad day cus i babalitied him 2 out of 3. Next time we'll play for real n see where it goes.

Ps... me casually id say high-med cus im fun to play with but competively, im probably med-med/med high.

Nah ur better than him and havent u noticed i like to mess around everytime u play me cus its more of a "see me do this, can you do that?" type of game...i grew tired of playin competive for real. Flashy combos are the only reason why i still play this game today, learnin new combos n shit everyday. Maybe i got darknatas on a bad day cus i babalitied him 2 out of 3. Next time we'll play for real n see where it goes.

Ps... me casually id say high-med cus im fun to play with but competively, im probably med-med/med high.
You must never be in the mood to play me. :/

oBryant

Noob

yeah i have noticed that playing against you.. i hate the fact that your death cus i wanna be able to talk to you instead of type all the time.. but yeah i like that ermac combo we were trying to do the other night (from the corner TKS aaHPHP
TP aaHP RH TKS HP HP JK RH walk in LK)

I've posted in here before but I'll post again. Latley on XBL, I've been playing Low-Low. I do believe in offline play, I'm High-Med at my very best. If I was good with every character I'd be better, but I'm only good with like 5 characters. So now when you see me on XBL, I will be trying new characters, and basically messing around. Feel free to add me for some fun games.

Droopy

Noob
I've posted in here before but I'll post again. Latley on XBL, I've been playing Low-Low. I do believe in offline play, I'm High-Med at my very best. If I was good with every character I'd be better, but I'm only good with like 5 characters. So now when you see me on XBL, I will be trying new characters, and basically messing around. Feel free to add me for some fun games.
Why the f did you delete me off your friend list?