What's new

Rate your self

xacidxsoulx= Low - Low Low, Low med, Low High,

thats yours skill.....for being racist and calling me a nigga! clown!
dude when did i ever call you that ? and if that was the case then why are you on my friends list and why do you send me invites?

and to no offense to you the only time you really beat me is if you pick reptile and stick me in elbow dash juggle other than that i had no problem playing you or beating you dude

dont be a jackass and if your joking then spit it out at the end

acid, no offense but kiki is pretty fuckin good.

I'm not quiet "equal" to you and when kiki and I play, he definitely shows the gap between our skill..

not trying to knock on ya or anything bro but i'm just saying

the only way he can beat you isn't just picking reptile i bet, he has a pretty damn good play style.

maybe you just havn't played him in a while...

BTW. i'm going to rate myself with a modest med-med/med-high.

I'm decent I can hit some very damaging combos online, but i just can't compare to the very good players here. I won't even go into the high stages, because if DC is high-high i'm def 3 steps below him.

I can compare to a lot of good players here, but when I play with the elite here, I get my ass handed to me, therefore, I am not a high-med or anything higher than that player.

Maybe high-low if anything lol

dude when did i ever call you that ? and if that was the case then why are you on my friends list and why do you send me invites?

dont be a jackass and if your joking then spit it out at the end

you know what im talkin about in my other account....ghostfacekil1a
callin me a racist remarks and sending me messeges every second and all this racist shit but you only talk shit like this online

Droopy

Noob
XBL- 7/10

Offline- 7.5/10

Cab- .5

No joke, i learned how to play UMK3 the hard way (controller dpad whatnot) Last time i played on a cab was probably 5, 6 years ago and i was a nub back then. Does anybody know if there are cabs for sale, specifically UMK3?