What's new

Random Scrubs Matchup chart(Serious)

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Hey so according to this and the community event hub crap. It says that Lantern Grundys like 6.4-3.6

Whats up with that?

In the beginning I know they were scrub matchups but it was like 8-2. That means that some people had to have thought of something that would totally tip the favor into Grundys favor.

What is it that makes GL so awesome against Grundy?

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Aquamang 5-5
Ares 5-5(Potential 6-4)
Bane 5-5
Batgirl 5-5
Batman 5-5
Wack Adam 5-5
Catwoman 6-4
Cyborg 4-6
Deasthstroke 5-5(Potential 4-6)
Doomsday 5-5
Flash 5-5
Green Arrow 4-6
Green Lantern ResidentSleeper
Harley Quinn 5-5
Hawkgirl 6-4
The Joker 6-4
Killer Frost 5-5
Sex Luthor 6-4
Lobo 6-4
MMH 4-6(Potential 3-7 on certain stages)
Dick Grayson 6-4
Damian Wayne 5-5
Raven 4-6
Scorpion 6-4
Shazam 6-4
Sinestro 3.5-6.5
Grundy 6-4
Superman 5-5
WoWo 5-5
Zatanna 3-7
Zod 4-6

Advantage:10
Even:13
Disadvantage:7
He's totally viable lol half his losing matchups dont even matter because when are you ever going to play a Cyborg or Zatanna lol
Im not trolling here i made this since the last one was months ago. Im open to change and if you have any input on matchups i would love to hear them. Discuss.
You'll play a lot of Zatanna's online, such as myself. You shouldn't be so ignorant.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Hey so according to this and the community event hub crap. It says that Lantern Grundys like 6.4-3.6

Whats up with that?

In the beginning I know they were scrub matchups but it was like 8-2. That means that some people had to have thought of something that would totally tip the favor into Grundys favor.

What is it that makes GL so awesome against Grundy?
zoning is too strong
minigun beats walking corpse and mb is free damage, he cant do anything about trait ia rockets or trait miniun and when he gets dash happy thees always b1 and lift, its just really hard for him to get in and stay in, idk if its 7-3 because i havent played a really good grunudy in a while but lantern deinitely wins