Green Arrow 4-6
Green Lantern ResidentSleeper
Harley Quinn 5-5
Hawkgirl 6-4
The Joker 6-4
Killer Frost 5-5
Sex Luthor 6-4
Lobo 6-4
MMH 4-6(Potential 3-7 on certain stages)
Dick Grayson 6-4
Damian Wayne 5-5
Raven 4-6
Scorpion 6-4
Shazam 6-4
Sinestro 3.5-6.5
Grundy 6-4
Superman 5-5
WoWo 5-5
Zatanna 3-7
Zod 4-6

Advantage:10
Even:13
Disadvantage:7
He's totally viable lol half his losing matchups dont even matter because when are you ever going to play a Cyborg or Zatanna lol
Im not trolling here i made this since the last one was months ago. Im open to change and if you have any input on matchups i would love to hear them. Discuss.
@Fred Marvel
@THTB
@Orochi
@AK XEN0M0RPH
@Ashenar
@BunLantern
@Denzell
@JDM

Last edited:

JDM

Noob
I think GL beats Batman and Loses to Batgirl. Also Hawkgirl might be worse that 6-4 maybe 7-3. Also think GL has slight advantage in the BA matchup and possibly in the Aquaman matchup.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I pretty much agree with the chart the only exception is zatanna it's 3-7 offline it's more 4-6 offline. The training I have is with Deg he's just the better player at this point over me. Aquaman is a 6-4 GL the rest is pretty much even keel. Nice chart.

I think GL beats Batman and Loses to Batgirl. Also Hawkgirl might be worse that 6-4 maybe 7-3. Also think GL has slight advantage in the BA matchup and possibly in the Aquaman matchup.
I feel there pretty even but has slight adavantage for GL but its so little that 6-4 is way to much

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I'm confused about what this tier list means. Is it a tier list about how Green Lantern does against random people who are just mashing buttons?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
pretty much 8 bad matchups, sounds about right
MMH is 3-7
Harley is 5-5
how does GL beat Scorp? not saying he doesnt i just dont know the matchup or why he'd win it

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
GL/MMH is 4-6/5-5 potentially. People have to learn to be patient.

Edit: Cannot put number in proper places. 6-4 MMH.

Last edited:

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Sinestro might still be 4-6
And I dont have enough experience with Zatana. I played Deg to a first to 5 and it was ugly, so I jumped at 3-7. But I did the same with sinestro, mmh, raven, and others. Just takes practice and time.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
lol yes. I played both PL and stormthegates
so? lol
there is no way in hell its 5-5 not even close to that, its closer to 7-3 than 6-4 on some stages its unwinnable if the mmh player knows what to do..i dont think anything jumps from 5-5 to unwinnale due to stage

NOTE WHEN I SAY POTENTAIL 3-7 I DONT MEAN ITS IS A 3-7 ITS JUST THERE TO SPARK CONVERSATION AND I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT WAY COUGH COUGH FRED MARVEK COUGH COUGH

MMH will always beat GL, LBSH and DJT and orochi will agree to that (even tho 6 4 aint terrible). DS GL auto 5 5, GL vs zatanna and raven i'd call 6 4s. Also Ares vs GL 5 5????? umm DJT actually calls that 6 4 or 7 3 GL :p.