What's new

Rambo Gameplay Trailer

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I’m referring to his outtro. Here’s my earlier post:

kingjolly said:
Am I the only one that noticed his mouth is tilted in the wrong direction in the outtro? I was wondering what looked off. Stallone has a nerve condition in his mouth that's very distinctive.
Holy hell, you are way in the weeds lol

This bothers you ? How’d you even notice ?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Imma play rambo to piss ppl of lmao
I'm not a fan of guests but this one grew on to me, it's been a while since I've seen a guest this good since predator in MKX. It started as nay, then one of our FGC members says rambo is a bad pick, and a friend of mine replied with the cartoon intro, which reminded me, it used to be the first thing we'd see as kids once television opened, knows how OP cartoon rambo is, i started to take this as joke, in order to troll others like him.
But really glad NRS did Rambo right, this is probably the first guest in MK11 that sounds really appealing to me, seems like I'm getting the bundle for the first time lol, might even pre-order it.

This is how you do it NRS keep this level and I'm pretty sure you will gain a lot more.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Looks badass.

The Sub Zero player in me instantly got moist at the claymore mine, would be interesting if it functioned like the ice klone but with a smaller vertical hitbox. I wont even bother reinstalling MK11 if the claymore and ground trap thing aren't in a tournament variation.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I was salty when he got leaked originally because he wasn’t Ash (still want my boi) but I grew on the idea of Rambo and thought he actually was a great pick. Man, is that true seeing him in action now. Next to joker this is the most well done and fun looking guest in the game, and definitely looks like a character I would play. Can’t fucking wait. Still head over heels for Mileena, but Rambo has one upped Rain for me in this pack

Kinda disappointed there was no flaming knife move. In first blood when he makes a torch out of it and pins it to the wall to give himself light seemed like it was begging to make it into the game imo.

Oh well, stab stab stab.