What's new

General/Other Rains opening sequence

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
He wears a purple costume with gold trim, tassels and a veil. How the fuck his he supposed to enter the battlefield?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, people actually think Rain's gay due to his little dance intro haha...this is too funny.

He looks cool, he still has nothing on Ermac though :)

Kwon

---->----
NRS earned a big compliment for their job with Rain!

They did everything right!

From the look to the special moves to the entrance / victory-pose.

Just perfectt!
Now how to top this in future DLC's?

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
if you guys are afraid of the "purple" then maybe you just feel insecure about yourselves?

lol

LEAVE RAIN ALONE! Or he will roundhouse your ass! :D
LMAO it was a compliment i swear! Trust im not a HOMO-sexicle ;P

Kombo

Noob
and as far as other character bashing i could give a crap if someone said sektor looks dumb, i personally think he looks like a cheap knockoff off of iron man..but im not getting butthurt about it XD
How do you think Rain fans feel about this thread? Lol. We could care less about how much you think a video game character is *gay*. I mean I do remember him being engaged to princess Kitana so maybe he isn't so gay as you think. But then again that was in defenders of the realm so... :coffee:

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Whenever in question of Rain's sexuality, just look at Prince, the man which he is loosely based off of. Even if Prince did do some guys, he's done more chicks than more men ever will within a lifetime.

Kombo

Noob
Whenever in question of Rain's sexuality, just look at Prince, the man which he is loosely based off of. Even if Prince did do some guys, he's done more chicks than more men ever will within a lifetime.
C'mon Inquity don't sink down to that level. Rain is a video game character. You can't argue about a video game character being Bi, Straight, or Gay. All I heard from Rain haters is a bunch of nitpicking for a stupid reason. WHICH IS WHY I CAN'T WAIT TO TROLL THEM WITH RAIN! :evil: But seriously, he is royalty and a he is supposed to act like that. But like you said... Haters gonna hate.

MagicMan357

No need to hate
Just masturbate
While Rain baits - scrub players
And formulates mad kombos
Then a Fatality and serves your entrails on a dinner plate:fight:

Kombo

Noob
No need to hate
Just masturbate
While Rain baits - scrub players
And formulates mad kombos
Then a Fatality and serves your entrails on a dinner plate:fight:
I don't think I'll ever use any of his fatalities because his Win pose is GDLK! Sorry Reptile but CHOMP! CHOMP! HISS! isn't good enough. Rain made you look like a bitch. :reptile:

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I don't think I'll ever use any of his fatalities because his Win pose is GDLK! Sorry Reptile but CHOMP! CHOMP! HISS! isn't good enough. Rain made you look like a bitch. :reptile:
His win poses after fatalities might be even more awesome, but I doubt it.

MagicMan357

He makes it rain on his foes, so expect a memorable fight
After he's done tea bagging you, watch him do the most glorious win pose in sight
An MK3 reference mid-transition? GWDLIKE;)

Kombo

Noob
His win poses after fatalities might be even more awesome, but I doubt it.
I will definately try out some of his fatalities but for almost every character in this game there win pose is always better than their fatality.
Scorpion, Stryker, Sub Zero, Kitana, Mileena, Quan Chi, Johnny Cage, Jax, Cyber Sub, I could go on and on.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This is the only DLC that impressed me, and still does, after the release of his trailer trailer. Skarlett and Kenshi were impressive too, but didn't make it into my PS3. So, I'm going to buy and main Rain. About his trailer: his intro doesn't bother me, only i'd like to hear some voice, preferably deep and manly and a cheezy line with a seductive tone; his costume is fine to me and portrays royalty (which is the purpose of the veil and gold); his moves are very nice (as one said: Rayden is veeery jealous of Rain's lightnings); and the winning pose is, quote whoever wrote this first, "oldschool EPIC". The bad: the water animation looks a little splashy, there's no "presure" I might say; I didn't understand the waterspray he has (like reptile's acid), maybe the gameplay will clarify, but I agree with SektorCyrax, it looks awkward. These are my thoughts. Oh, and the X-ray is awesome, and if after the the kick into the face the opponent flies around the screen with his face/neck into Rain's elbow - man I'm going to enjoy doing this X-ray!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Looks cool, just graceful yet flashy definitely not gay. Kind of reminds me of taz when he spins in lol