What's new

General/Other Rains opening sequence

leek

Noob
if a fire ball was thrown at you it would put itself out on impact before it reaches your bones where its deadly. getting sprayed with a tremendous force of water will kill you like dying from a fragmentation grenade its the pressure that kills you
Actually it's the fragmentation that kills you lol.. But there is a concussion grenade that uses the concept you stated. Soft tissue damage as well as rupturing organs, blowing out ear drums, etc etc.

Oh and edit: Rain looks mthrfkn awesome. Love it all :3

BookBurning

Voidwards
You know what's annoying? That none of you seem to realize that one of the reasons Rain is badass is because he *IS*flamboyant. His entrance isn't a feminine Ta-Da.

It's a grandiose opening to announce that the Prince of Edenia has arrived and not only has arrived, but has arrived to kick your low-class asses.

So get on your knees and kiss his boots after he's done wasting energy kicking in your peasant faces.

SektorCyrax is the only one making sense in this thread lol.

honestly, you people trying to rationalize "water is dangerous at high psi pressure levels greater than or equal to the force impact of ...." sound like my friend that ALWAYS ends up talking about tinfoil monetary conspiracy theories when I'm just trying to have a beer with the kid. Makes me want to put my fist through a wall lol.
You guys knew the motherfucker uses water from the beginning and you're just now bitching about it? Water makes as much sense as acid, fire, etc.. and it's even less far-fetched. WTF comes out of sindel exactly? everyone needs to just stfu

You know what's annoying? That none of you seem to realize that one of the reasons Rain is badass is because he *IS*flamboyant. His entrance isn't a feminine Ta-Da.

It's a grandiose opening to announce that the Prince of Edenia has arrived and not only has arrived, but has arrived to kick your low-class asses.

So get on your knees and kiss his boots after he's done wasting energy kicking in your peasant faces.
this

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled

I lol'd

People voted for rain so they should be happy, he's got all of his moves plus a sektor like move so I don't see what the problem is and yeah lol his a prince so he gona do shit like that, people want a rain that acts like ermac or scorpion?

i never said its bad :p thanks cabibi for the amazing analogy

Im glad rain fans accept rain for who he is and don't look past his sexuality

other games need to praise MK for releasing such a flamboyant fan favorite

never before have i seen so much love for a gay character

this proves that MK reigns supreme in the video game world. Think about it..i dont think callofduty fans would accept a gay soldier throwing flowers across the battlefield

this proves that MK reigns supreme in the video game world. Think about it..i dont think callofduty fans would accept a gay soldier throwing flowers across the battlefield
lol flowers!?? got an image of Zhang He from Dynasty warriors haha

Khristianity

We are many.
khristianity, its sekt lmao

im not saying it cant be deadly...im saying it doesnt look deadly at all compared to the other elements in the game.
Water normally doesn't look deadly even with all the force behind it. It's just going to look like normal water with some movement.

And why are you attacking his beliefs in this discussion?

His nickname may not even have to do anything with Christianity as a religion, it could merely be wordplay on his name Christian.
How do you get someone attacking religion out of that? All he said was "Hey dude, it's me." My real name is Khristian and I get called Khristianity alot, hence my name.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
the dudes flamboyant because he's not over the top macho

-_________________________________________-

Flamboyance =/= being gay

One need only look at characters like Benimaru to know that's a bit of an ill conceived belief.

can you spew more wrong and random shit please? Thank you

As mention 1) Flamboyant =/= gay. 2) MK isn't the first to have a metro/flamboyant character 3) The only reign that MK has over other fighting games is the worst online, negative edge, training mode and button config but hey I guess that is a feat in its own. 3) Do you like talking shit about gay soldiers in the army? You know they can pickup normal guns and shoot them just like *gasp* normal soldiers?

You make it seem like gay people are just frolicking around, with flowers in their hair, and doing all they can do to distinguish themselves. When in reality gay people are pretty much like normal people.

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
Rain's theatrical, not gay.

If you're more attracted the "manly man, firefighter calendar" kind of guy, I hear that Kratos is "Greek"

yeah rain is badass regardless of his sexual preference

i just like mentioning it now since alot of rain diehards get so angry easily :)

and i can agree that rain has swagger and his victory pose is one of the best.

yeah rain is badass regardless of his sexual preference

i just like mentioning it now since alot of rain diehards get so angry easily :)

and i can agree that rain has swagger and his victory pose is one of the best.
Obvious troll is obvious.

It'd only be entertaining if you were actually good at it.

Kwon

---->----
You know what's annoying? That none of you seem to realize that one of the reasons Rain is badass is because he *IS*flamboyant.

Yes, being flamboyant, flashy and doing EVERYTHING with Style is this Prince's Core Business!

I don't see the problem, Johnny Cage is flamboyant but people like that about him.

Rain doing that spin just kind of makes me think he's saying "I'm Here!" since many people on these forums and many other places have wanted him in the game from the start.