What's new

Rain general discussion

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning

First set is Mileena but the rest is Rain.
He already has whiffing issues lol. The second hit of the mid knife string whiffs even if the first hit connects at max range.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium

First set is Mileena but the rest is Rain.
He already has whiffing issues lol. The second hit of the mid knife string whiffs even if the first hit connects at max range.
Yup. Noticed that immediately. Same dumb fucking issue as D'Vorah's F13.

well I know that but I still don’t get why they added it for his second fatality. Maybe for a friendship it would be more fitting

Hydro is bugged i think. Doesn't connect on some strings on player 2 side of screen. B2,1 hydro works left side but doesn't connect on right side. Super weird. Is this known?

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Is everyone running sonic’s loadout? But hydro boost is bugged? Man day 1 and this guy already has issues lol

Agilaz

It has begun
currently using lightning and AA geyser. wish lightning was a little bit faster since now it's quite risky to throw it out - but it's so so sweet when it does hit

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Not using Hydroplane feels like a sin. It's so fucking efficient. Most of his mids have enough hitstun that you can easily hitconfirm Hydroplane or cancel for safety as needed.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Not using Hydroplane feels like a sin. It's so fucking efficient. Most of his mids have enough hitstun that you can easily hitconfirm Hydroplane or cancel for safety as needed.
it doesn't work if you're on player 2 side so it's a bill.. Until you get them in the corner.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I'm using Geyser, and Lightning.

The bnb is stringxx round house kick AMP, B1, 133xx bf3 and that's 27%

In the corner, end in geyser to put them back in and do 29%

You can end in 13 into a meaty Lightning and if they forward roll it punishes the roll.