What's new

Rain general discussion

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I think we will get the mk3 ninja skins. Remember the mk11 trailer raiden vs scorpion. They said everything in that trailer was legit in the game except for the skin scorpion was using the mk3 one!

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I'm so excited for kustom rain now. I can actually make mk9 rain!!!!! I'm so happy omg. I can't wait to see his other moves!!!

Zviko

Noob
I'm so excited for kustom rain now. I can actually make mk9 rain!!!!! I'm so happy omg. I can't wait to see his other moves!!!
I got a lot less excited tbh. If you thought his damage sucked before, it just got a lot worse. Unless they buff it or nerf everyone else.

I just re-watched the KK and trailers for Rain and I really cannot come to any other conclusion than that Rain is the star of this pack for me and it's not even close. Mileena is a good one, crazy character, but the skins and abilities for Rain looks so good and is just so diverse. Cannot wait. There's only thing though: when he uses that katar, you hear a very high-pitched clank sound as if the katar is hitting metal - a general problem in MK since the metal staff of Jade also sounds like hitting a metal instead of bones / a human - but really sharp that it really is like nails to a chalkboard. If you don't hear it, ignore it, just wondering if people have noticed.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Rain has a 7 frame d1, a 10 frame mid, and can make anything safe with ex Katar Toss with -5 and pushback.

HHYYPPPEEE
This is all assuming the release patch doesnt make changes to frame data. I would hold off the hype for now, honestly, as we have no idea what's to come.