What's new

Question Raiden top 5?

4x4lo8o

Noob
What do you think this new secret Raiden tech from PL is that 16 Bit was talking about on KTP?

16min 50sec

Option select teleport?

4x4lo8o

Noob
No, Slips says something about about Raiden's 'option select teleport' and then they're talking how that's Carl's secret Raiden tech and it makes a lot of Raiden's match ups way better. At 16:50

4x4lo8o

Noob
What's the tech? Can't listen to the video, I'm at work.
They don't say. Slips mentions something about an option select teleport, then 16 bit interrupts him and say he's not sure Carl wants them talking about it and they should keep it on the down low, that it's something makes a lot of Raiden's weaknesses and match ups better and PL and Jeremiah found it in practice mode, and then 16 Bit says if the arena hadn't gotten cancelled that PL would have won it using Raiden and someone would have made a 'Raiden top 5?' thread.

I think it sounds like it's B31 cancelled into enhanced teleport or something

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
They don't say. Slips mentions something about an option select teleport, then 16 bit interrupts him and say he's not sure Carl wants them talking about it and they should keep it on the down low, that it's something makes a lot of Raiden's weaknesses and match ups better and PL and Jeremiah found it in practice mode, and then 16 Bit says if the arena hadn't gotten cancelled that PL would have won it using Raiden and someone would have made a 'Raiden top 5?' thread.

I think it sounds like it's B31 cancelled into enhanced teleport or something
Really? B31 into en tele is no big deal, I do that a lot. Im sure most other raidens do as well.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Really? B31 into en tele is no big deal, I do that a lot. Im sure most other raidens do as well.
Yeah, , I agree, it doesn't seem big enough. From what 16 bit said it seemed like was something to fix the holes in his string, and obviously it causes an option select, so it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot it could be. Although that wouldn't option select them any better than a normal teleport, which everyone knows about so that wouldn't make sense

zaf

professor
The tech is actually really good. Nothing to do with raiden being slow.
But he is still slow, regardless.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I scummed my way to finding out what it was. I don't want to get in trouble for revealing it.
It'll come just wait.
How are you going to get in trouble for revealing it?
It's tech. If it's any good it's not like people knowing about it is going to ruin it

zaf

professor
How are you going to get in trouble for revealing it?
It's tech. If it's any good it's not like people knowing about it is going to ruin it
i literally just asked jeremiah what it is. i dont think he has a problem to tell anyone.
ask him not me. and people have been hiding tech in games for as long as they have been playing them.

B W1zZ

Noob
Basically if your doing a 334 string and you predict your opponent will try to armor interrupt...say sonya decides to en cartwheel interrupt, if you cancel the last hit into tele the interrupt will whiff. The same applies to B3(here)1(here)2, and you can opt to use en tele instead of regular tele. That's the big secret.