What's new

Raiden Speculation Thread

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Do you guys think Raiden will get a new string like Sub-Zero that is utterly useless?

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I'm on the opinion that Raiden is gonna be a combination of Thunder God and Displacer from MKX, so I don't think he's Teleport is gonna be his trait or a Gear move. I think his trait might be either his staff, the Master of Storms traps or maybe even something new.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
I hope he has TG strings. I wonder what his f3 will be. And im thinking tele will be trait and my guess is he'll have mb trait too.
And im thinking theyll add orbs to his default moves because of the raiden backlash. I bet the mirror would be hype
Possible top tier character?

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Raiden: power character or gadget character?
I was thinking it'd make more sense for him to be a power character as a contrast to Scorpion/Sub, but he technically doesn't have super strength.. Thoughts?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Raiden: power character or gadget character?
I was thinking it'd make more sense for him to be a power character as a contrast to Scorpion/Sub, but he technically doesn't have super strength.. Thoughts?
I'm sure he'll be power. He's never been very agile

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Source please?
Yeah they were up but locked again lol I scrolled over it it actually says "unlocked" but you can't see them for some reason lol supposedly the leak came from reddit user this is what dynasty said. But I'm thinking it was a botch by injustice site since it was up then taken down lol.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
This is the very first time I see Raiden being this naked in the game. I have seen him like this in the movie. BTW, I don't like his design being naked.