What's new

Guide Raiden Kombo Kompendium

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Okay, so as far as mid-screen :x combos go, I stick to 3 3 4~:x. Does 45% and is awesome.

Near corner AA:

jp, 4, 334, f23~shocker, f23~superman (27%)

This can be done a few different ways after the 4, all yielding 26-27% damage.

WaweR

Noob
Hi guys.

Another little correction :

Anti Air kombo 6. is 27%, but replacing last B3 with dash 33:superman: gives us 28%.

Those Anti Air kombos are gr8. Improved my game a lot thx to them. Thanks

B W1zZ

Noob
Hi guys.

Another little correction :

Anti Air kombo 6. is 27%, but replacing last B3 with dash 33:superman: gives us 28%.

Those Anti Air kombos are gr8. Improved my game a lot thx to them. Thanks
Cool thanks for the update...glad they helped you out, means my guide is doing it's job :evilgrin:

Anyways first post updated/corrected, with a new look :raiden:

You've been a hella of a mod so far B W1zz, the others should take note.

Loving the new look too, Raiden lookin beastly.

WaweR

Noob
Wow, new Raiden is hot. Some1 pls add some nice thundery background, and it goes straight to my desktop ;p

Oh, and I've just tested AA kombos number 8, 9 and 10 and they all take 27% as I expected. They're both nice and hard to execute.

B W1zZ

Noob
You've been a hella of a mod so far B W1zz, the others should take note.

Loving the new look too, Raiden lookin beastly.
Thanks man, just trying to contribute where I can.

Wow, new Raiden is hot. Some1 pls add some nice thundery background, and it goes straight to my desktop ;p

Oh, and I've just tested AA kombos number 8, 9 and 10 and they all take 27% as I expected. They're both nice and hard to execute.
Sweet, I updated those combos. You've earned +5 Raiden points today ;0

Corner:
334,4,334,1212,df2,f+2,4
41%

Corner
334,4,334,1212,df2,1,xray
46%

Both have pretty good timing reqs for online and offline, not terribly hard

Mid
B+312, FF, 2,df, f+2,4
30% easy timing

Will post more when I test for exact %, so far only listed ones with relatively easy timing for use online

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Didn't see this one for the corner:
B312, 4, 334, 33~shocker, F23~superman. 41%

Midscreen, working off of Kings B312 combo:
B312, B312~shocker, F2~vicinity blast, superman. 37%

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Love what you've been doing B W1zZ keep it up, however could you possibly organize it by the string that starts the combo and by proximity to the corner? Seems like it would be more convenient.

WaweR

Noob
" Love what you've been doing B W1zZ keep it up, however could you possibly organize it by the string that starts the combo and by proximity to the corner? Seems like it would be more convenient. "

Very good idea.

B W1zZ

Noob
" Love what you've been doing B W1zZ keep it up, however could you possibly organize it by the string that starts the combo and by proximity to the corner? Seems like it would be more convenient. "

Very good idea.
I might eventually do that once I get around to it.

lazybird123

Purple Belt in BJJ, White Belt in MK
Hey guys, I have some very easy corner combos that I'm surprised aren't listed (I'm sure I just don't see them)

334, 334, 33~Shocker, 33~Superman 42%
334, 334, f+23~Shocker, f+23~Superman 42% (much easier and looks cooler IMO)

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Hey guys, I have some very easy corner combos that I'm surprised aren't listed (I'm sure I just don't see them)

334, 334, 33~Shocker, 33~Superman 42%
334, 334, f+23~Shocker, f+23~Superman 42% (much easier and looks cooler IMO)
Both of those do 39, you included the JIP. IMO there are too many 334 corner combos as it is. Stick with the ones that get you to the 40's without a JIP.