What's new

Raiden General Discussion

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
make cristopher lambert ,james remar,raiden from konquest tv series and mk2021 movie skins
cant wait for unlock all his costumes and gear if they really comeback (probably will but not like mk11)

I am convinced that the lightning ball is a summon, he could either launch it or leave it as a trap. otherwise that's the longest basic fireball animation ever.
The impression I'm gettting is maybe he can continue charging it up to make it larger/more hits and this was the quick release.
As for length, a rough count got me 30ish frames which isn't far off from his MK11 version at 27f. That said, the actual travel time of the projectile looks a lot slower now.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
make cristopher lambert ,james remar,raiden from konquest tv series and mk2021 movie skins
cant wait for unlock all his costumes and gear if they really comeback (probably will but not like mk11)
I'm 100% sure the Christopher Lambert skin won't happen because they already did it in MK11, but I REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY DO IT ANYWAY

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I wonder who is going to voice him.
It would be weird as hell hearing Richard's voice come out of him lol.

xRantex

Rante Inferno
Aren't you guys excited for the return of d1, storm cell? :D

Haha just kidding

But it's coming back :D !

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I really hope they give Raiden something interesting, some unique quirk or something. Some type of trap or setup he can do with lightning, or something that makes him more interesting than simply a pure rushdown fighter.

I really hope they give Raiden something interesting, some unique quirk or something. Some type of trap or setup he can do with lightning, or something that makes him more interesting than simply a pure rushdown fighter.
do you consider him rushdown in mk11?