What's new

Racist Basketball fans mad at Mexican-American Boy singing the National Anthem at Heat vs Spurs game

ryublaze

Noob
Why dude? I'm Mexican and Spanish American, you think I give a fuck what anyone thinks? lol Sometimes you have to just stand up proud and say Fuck the haters man. Don't let anyone get ya down ;)
I wish I could but no one can understand what I'm saying.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
RedRaptor10, I'm sure I could...you'd be surprised ;) I'm legal and all but I did come here as a kid. Any other reason I don't see why honestly, nobody should be ashamed for what they are.

ryublaze

Noob
RedRaptor10, I'm sure I could...you'd be surprised ;) I'm legal and all but I did come here as a kid. Any other reason I don't see why honestly, nobody should be ashamed for what they are.
I just hate waking up at 4 am everyday, and then walking for 1 hour to the crop fields and only getting paid $1.25 per hour

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Only in Murica. I don't really know what to say. :confused:
Not necessarily. I'm a white american guy living in mexico and I encounter racism frequently. People in their cars yelling curse words at me. People have thrown fireworks at me. I've been denied bus service. It just doesn't happen in the way you see it in the states because the states is a huge mix of different races and a deep history of racial conflicts. Living in a place like Mexico were 98% of the entire population is actually Mexican (in the way we use it as a racial classification), you don't have the big racial struggles of a place like the United States. But there's still huge populations of racist people. And since they don't have huge racial differences like between white, black, asian, latino, etc, a lot of the natural inclination towards racist behavior comes out as racism towards people of their own race but who are just from another part of the country. Mexican people with lighter skin, with heritage from Spain, people with a more Mayan or Aztec connection and darker skin. It's everywhere.

It's just a bit more public and...absurd in the states.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hate to break it to you guys, but racism is an international thing...not exclusive to just America.

Racism in general is dumb in any form, any where.

RedRaptor10, that sucks my friend. I have not lived that life, I was given up for adoption for a better life in America however...it's not all it's hyped up to be especially with the moron running things now. Jobs are scarce trust me, been seeking a good, steady job for a few years now. Doing pt gigs or occasional gigs with my voice acting. It's rough out there.