What's new

Quan Chi Matchup Chart

lol, I love how these sheeple are getting mad when top quans finally release an accurate match-up chart that dosent have quan chi losing every match. Quan chi is a solid character, just requires alot of thought to play him.

Death

Noob
LOL @ you baffoons having quan chi losing MUs 7-3. Ermac beating Quan Chi 7-3?? SMH! Quan Chi has the best comeback ability in the entire game. Any1 with that comeback factor is NOT losing 7-3.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
no, once your in the rune trap your in the rune trap. no escaping. Online ive seen ppl armour out of it and stuff..just lag shenanigans.

metzos13 there is no way in HELL thats a 7-3 in ermacs favor. That is ludicrous! quan can easily outzone ermac and bait a teleport. punish with b21, his highest damaging launcher, and punish his telekenetic bullshit with f12 rune trap. I see NO way ermac can win this
I do, simply because anything is possible :p

Joking aside, its not 7-3 in either persons favor. I cant give specific numbers tho.

Albo

Noob
I think it's 6-4 for mac. Quan can zone out and build as much meter as he can with runes and skulls but mac will get a few hits in there and connect with teleport if you zone recklessly. Even if he beats you up the whole round, you will have a substantial amount of meter by thenand all you have to do is get in or block a force push from a good distance and punish with f12 into rune trap.

It very well could be 5-5 though, but i don't play against high level macs offline reguarly so i'm not in a position to say while metzos on the other hand does against one of the worlds top quan's and so his word has to mean something. As he said the hard part is getting to ermac while you have to meter and are looking for the comeback as mac will just run away and kill time for the rest of the round if he has to but you will get him to the corner eventually so you'll have a better chance to get your pressure in.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
no, once your in the rune trap your in the rune trap. no escaping. Online ive seen ppl armour out of it and stuff..just lag shenanigans.

metzos13 there is no way in HELL thats a 7-3 in ermacs favor. That is ludicrous! quan can easily outzone ermac and bait a teleport. punish with b21, his highest damaging launcher, and punish his telekenetic bullshit with f12 rune trap. I see NO way ermac can win this
Have you even read my post ? I explained why that happens.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
LOL @ you baffoons having quan chi losing MUs 7-3. Ermac beating Quan Chi 7-3?? SMH! Quan Chi has the best comeback ability in the entire game. Any1 with that comeback factor is NOT losing 7-3.

Yeah but to do that he must REACH Ermac, why is very hard to do as i explained in my previous posts.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
ya i read it. it doesnt make sense. none of that stuff favors ermac. only favorable thing is the one string he does that quan cant uppercut. everything else is gettin blown up

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I can agree its not 7-3 but Ermac wins this MU.Ermac can outzone him as long as he stays mid range and as long as ermac keeps his distance and plays good footsies I dont see how hes gonna get in to do a rune trap so ermac wins this imo.Whats quan gonna do whiff sky drop?GTFO

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
ya i read it. it doesnt make sense. none of that stuff favors ermac. only favorable thing is the one string he does that quan cant uppercut. everything else is gettin blown up
Then i really dont think you read the correct post. Try it again. How are you going to punish TKP's with f12 rune-trap when i do them from max range ? Plus where did you see that i m going to do teleports from fullscreen to punish your skulls ? I will just dash d3 to avoid being chipped and come to max TKP range where you have nothing against me. TKP beats completely your sky-drop and my down pokes are better than yours. So what are you going to do ? Also sky-drop is risky cause if i dash or backdash and block it you are punished for a 47% combo if you dont have breaker and if you do, you will be forced to break if you want to keep the majority of your life. So where exactly you blow me up ?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Then i really dont think you read the correct post. Try it again. How are you going to punish TKP's with f12 rune-trap when i do them max range ? Plus where did you see that i m going to do teleports from fullscreen to punish your skulls ? I will just dash d3 to avoid being chipped and come to max TKP range where you have nothing against me. TKP beats completely your sky-drop and my down pokes are better than yours. So what are you going to do ? Also sky-drop is risky cause if i dash or backdash and block it you are punished for a 47% combo if you dont have breaker and if you do, you will be forced to break if you want to keep the majority of your life. So where exactly you blow me up ?
All of that still sounds like it is 6-4 not 7-3.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Then i really dont think you read the correct post. Try it again. How are you going to punish TKP's with f12 rune-trap when i do them max range ? Plus where did you see that i m going to do teleports from fullscreen to punish your skulls ? I will just dash d3 to avoid being chipped and come to max TKP range where you have nothing against me. TKP beats completely your sky-drop and my down pokes are better than yours. So what are you going to do ? Also sky-drop is risky cause if i dash or backdash and block it you are punished for a 47% combo if you dont have breaker and if you do, you will be forced to break if you want to keep the majority of your life. So where exactly you blow me up ?

if you dash d3 im hittin you with a trance. r u on xbl? lets play and ill show you what I mean

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Your D3 is -2 on hit metzos13

Ermac can't keep quan out forever
True. But he cant punish it either. Also it has helluva range and even lowers Ermac's hitbox which allows him to avoid even special high moves (eg: JC's f3) when its done at max range. Plus i have a 6f d1. Generally, and that does not go to you Lethal Legend, try to think out of the box here guys. I m speaking from offline experience and i have disected this MU with Hidan. I dont tend to post things i havent tested and when i do i use the word MAYBE if i m not sure. But for this MU i m 100% sure of that. Also dont forget Ermac's throw which resets the fight in Ermac's favor.

Post edited.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
if you dash d3 im hittin you with a trance. r u on xbl? lets play and ill show you what I mean
No i m on PSN and i dont play online at all. Trance has slow startup and i will be able to block it. Also trance doesnt have a full range hitbox which means that you ll have to use it when you ll be in my TKP, lift range. If i block its over cause i can dash in and lift you. Whatever you say to me dink, Hidan has done it before and it hasnt worked at all.

LEGEND

YES!
What i saw from that vid,

you simply outclass the Quan player. even then this MU doesn't look anywhere near as bad as a 3-7

sorry to say but my Quan is around the same level if not better than this guy and i haven't really touched Quan in months

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
What i saw from that vid,

you simply outclass the Quan player. even then this MU doesn't look anywhere near as bad as a 3-7

sorry to say but my Quan is around the same level if not better than this guy and i haven't really touched Quan in months
Show me some footage then m8. Also keep in mind that this footage is 2 months old...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Fight starts at 31:00. If you want more footage let me know.
While it's important for Quan to have good meter management, I've never seen a Quan hold onto that much meter, obviously this footage is older but this really isn't a good example of the MU. I saw so many missed opportunities for the rune trap there.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
While it's important for Quan to have good meter management, I've never seen a Quan hold onto that much meter, obviously this footage is older but this really isn't a good example of the MU. I saw so many missed opportunities for the rune trap there.
If you mean the 1st round of the match dont forget i had breaker. After i used it the round was over with a throw.