What's new

PSA: Maskless Sub-Zero gear is currently available in Towers of Time

I have it now and with the skin you get from the AI battles I currently have him looking exactly like the story mode I love it
That's actually what I've been doing: one Variation I make look like Story Mode. I've only played a few AI Battles, so I have a palette swap (darker blue) for my Story Mode Sub.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Well, I unlocked it... tried it out on a few skins.

Yeah, the only one it's even acceptable on is headband sub. Anything with a hood or hat on it just looks ridiculous. But why play with headband sub when you can look like a badass assassin?
Agreed it only goes with headband skins, but there are some cool headband skins too so it works very well.

NOW JUST FUCKING GIMME THE ABILITY TO CHANGE SKINS IN COMPETITIVE SETS FFS NRS

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Well, I unlocked it... tried it out on a few skins.

Yeah, the only one it's even acceptable on is headband sub. Anything with a hood or hat on it just looks ridiculous. But why play with headband sub when you can look like a badass assassin?
It works because that’s his only skin that actually looks good! Classic one is alright though, but no match for the story mode skin.

DDustiNN

The maskless one I really want is Skarlet's. Spent over a million koins in the shrine last night, didn't get it. =/
Man hers was the first one I got, probably like week 1. Then finally for Kitana and Kabal recently. But still don’t have the Jade skin I’ve wanted since day one... which is supposedly in the shrine... so many coins wasted in that piece of shit. So. Many. Coins.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I don't understand the hate towards Subby's default costume in this game. I think it's one of his best, if not the best costume he's had. Ironically, it does make him look more ninja-esque than ever but that's why I think it looks so badass. I just wish he had it in more shades of blue as opposed to freakin red and green and whatnot.

I also hope we get both of his MKX skins, especially the maskless which will go greatly with Vrbada's Vapors.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I don't understand the hate towards Subby's default costume in this game. I think it's one of his best, if not the best costume he's had. Ironically, it does make him look more ninja-esque than ever but that's why I think it looks so badass. I just wish he had it in more shades of blue as opposed to freakin red and green and whatnot.

I also hope we get both of his MKX skins, especially the maskless which will go greatly with Vrbada's Vapor.
The only thing I don't like about his default costume is the hat thing. The edges on it makes his head look like a triangle I find it weird.

Other than that it's pretty good. The story costume is very sick.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It works because that’s his only skin that actually looks good! Classic one is alright though, but no match for the story mode skin.
pfft, wait til we play again. Mine looks way cooler than that story skin.

Man hers was the first one I got, probably like week 1. Then finally for Kitana and Kabal recently. But still don’t have the Jade skin I’ve wanted since day one... which is supposedly in the shrine... so many coins wasted in that piece of shit. So. Many. Coins.
Where did you get it? Shrine?? Cause that shit's rigged and only gives you gear for characters you don't like... like Sonya and Jacqui. lol

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
The only thing I don't like about his default costume is the hat thing. The edges on it makes his head look like a triangle I find it weird.

Other than that it's pretty good. The story costume is very sick.
I actually love the hat thing but yeah, its the most hated part of his costume.

Last edited:
I think his primary skin is fantastic. His Story Mode Skin is exceptional too.

@STB Sgt Reed I can confirm that Maskless Skarlet is from the Shrine; it's the only one from it I've gotten so far. Trade you it for Maskless Kitana (if only).

DDustiNN

pfft, wait til we play again. Mine looks way cooler than that story skin.

Where did you get it? Shrine?? Cause that shit's rigged and only gives you gear for characters you don't like... like Sonya and Jacqui. lol
Yep I definitely got Skarlet, Kabal, and Kitana from the shrine. Maybe even Sonya but I don’t actually remember where I got hers. Same with Erron Black. Jade from her tower, Sub this week’s new tower, and Scorpion in his tower. Is that everyone? Lol

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yep I definitely got Skarlet, Kabal, and Kitana from the shrine. Maybe even Sonya but I don’t actually remember where I got hers. Same with Erron Black. Jade from her tower, Sub this week’s new tower, and Scorpion in his tower. Is that everyone? Lol
I think I got Sonya's 'maskless' from a firery chest? But I may be wrong.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, Skarlet , Kabal and Kitana are 100% in the Shrine, while Sonya is on that Kronika vault that random pop up on Krypt .... the rest you said, yeah, it's right too ! :)