What's new

PSA: Maskless Sub-Zero gear is currently available in Towers of Time

Lokheit

Noob
The only thing I don't like about his default costume is the hat thing. The edges on it makes his head look like a triangle I find it weird.

Other than that it's pretty good. The story costume is very sick.
If you think about it, his mk11 main hood looks like a high definition version of his mk4 one.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I think his primary skin is fantastic. His Story Mode Skin is exceptional too.

@STB Sgt Reed I can confirm that Maskless Skarlet is from the Shrine; it's the only one from it I've gotten so far. Trade you it for Maskless Kitana (if only).
Yep I definitely got Skarlet, Kabal, and Kitana from the shrine. Maybe even Sonya but I don’t actually remember where I got hers. Same with Erron Black. Jade from her tower, Sub this week’s new tower, and Scorpion in his tower. Is that everyone? Lol
yep, Skarlet , Kabal and Kitana are 100% in the Shrine, while Sonya is on that Kronika vault that random pop up on Krypt .... the rest you said, yeah, it's right too ! :)
Freakin hell.

That damn shrine never gives me the good stuff!!! D:

I have Jade's, hers is lovely. The only other maskless I want is Skarlet.

The rest need their masks or they look dumb.

Freakin hell.

That damn shrine never gives me the good stuff!!! D:

I have Jade's, hers is lovely. The only other maskless I want is Skarlet.

The rest need their masks or they look dumb.
Hmmm... I don't care about Kabal, I just don't like the character, but the others I think look cool sans Mask, especially Kitana.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
He wasn't talking about ninjas, he was talking about Sub-Zero. In Mortal Kombat 3, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Kuai Liang is unmasked. This is fact.
I’m aware. You’re missing the shade I’m throwing saying he’s not a “ninja” aka real SZ

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Interestingly, Klassic Sub-Zero in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is actually the non-canonical representation of the character in that game.
Bro I know that I’ve been heavy into the series and lore since the first one. I’m half trolling here. But I like the dude up top prefer the masked version of the “ninjas” (note the quotes as that’s technically what they were all considered until later down the line, we still refer to them as such in the real world) as they are more iconic and recognizable that way. That’s like giving Ryu a mask in SF, not as iconic or classic as Ryu with just his white Gi on

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Preference.

And most people I talk to including myself didn’t like vanilla MK3 because they took said iconic “female and male ninjas” out of the game and SZ was designed with obvious difference to what he was known as up until that point. UMK3 dropped not long after and added them back in

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Some people like maskless sub some don’t. I just prefer the old school look. Like what you like

Lokheit

Noob
Damn! My PS4 broke and is currently being repaired. What's the tower theme?
Managed to get it on time!

The best part is, the tower also had the belt item I was looking for! Cold Gang Arsenal (the frozen double blades on each side, they look GREAT with the Lin Kuei Prince Skin making them neon green).