What's new

PS:Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
it doesnt transfer to the next difficulty u have to beat each one for it to save any upgrades.
This. Whatever you unlock in master ninja stays unlocked, provided you beat the level. At the end screen where you're given your rank and total karma earned, you can hit Select and buy more skills before moving on.

All leftover karma carries over to the actual game as well. Red Reaper

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
This. Whatever you unlock in master ninja stays unlocked, provided you beat the level. At the end screen where you're given your rank and total karma earned, you can hit Select and buy more skills before moving on.

All leftover karma carries over to the actual game as well. Red Reaper

Hmm... So what ever difficulty level I want to play when I get the game, that's the level I should Karma grind for.

I'm undecided between Hard or Master.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Just got back from pre ordering, i expect to see some godlike gameplay from u all in the coming month :)
With Injustice koming out and NCR, I'm semi broke so, I'm going to have to rent this.

Imagine if there was a fighting game that played like this?

Ninj

Just got back from pre ordering, i expect to see some godlike gameplay from u all in the coming month :)
I'd pre-order but I'd rather have it first thing tomorrow instead of waiting.

Got a solid 1.6 million karma banked on Ryu, 1.2/1.6 on Kasumi/Ayane. I'm ready to rock.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
So I just realized there was longer kombos in Lv. 1. lol.

What kombos do you guys do? I found that 1 1 F1 1 2 is really good since it teleports you for a bit, kausing some attacks to wiff.

Also what's your strategy against the Bike Guys. On lower difficulties I was just arrowing them but now on Master Ninja I decided to try to Guillotine Throw them but that wasn't working for some reason. Don't know why...

Ninj

So I just realized there was longer kombos in Lv. 1. lol.

What kombos do you guys do? I found that 1 1 F1 1 2 is really good since it teleports you for a bit, kausing some attacks to wiff.

Also what's your strategy against the Bike Guys. On lower difficulties I was just arrowing them but now on Master Ninja I decided to try to Guillotine Throw them but that wasn't working for some reason. Don't know why...
answered here: http://www.testyourmight.com/index.php?threads/29370/

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
k, s ranked everything and finally finished ayanes master ninja run...Gawwwd. Trick to those alchemists is that either when u stun them with a combo string or flywing swallow or they're recovering from their own strings thats the time to charge up a UT. the Van-gelfs were easy enough once i found a string that dismembers them pretty much every time.

DarkSlayerSmith

Fundamentals in real life
Ayane's fast but low damage giver,and that makes it sufferable with the alchemists and they dont glow red when you want them to.

fighting them in hard mode was like the game runs at 30 FPS, but you are stuck in the 60 FPS,but hey!! finally a hard ass game in the 21rst century.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Ayane's fast but low damage giver,and that makes it sufferable with the alchemists and they dont glow red when you want them to.

fighting them in hard mode was like the game runs at 30 FPS, but you are stuck in the 60 FPS,but hey!! finally a hard ass game in the 21rst century.
60 FPS is better than 30...