What's new

(PS Allstars) Is this game going to last?

Will PS All Stars last?

• yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • no

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters

Briyen

Noob
I know what you mean. I've been working on a basic Sackboy BnB and it's hard to time. It's [] [] :u[] O. The grappling hook is so hard to connect and the Cake Toss is really hard. It's gotta be done just as you bump into them.

On a lighter note, I think this should be Tom Brady's fave game after I found a setup with Sackboy. Sit in a corner and :dO then O then spam Triangle all day. Definite shades of Sub Zero clone pressure :D
I actually main Sack-Boy because of Sub-zero! Same playstyle! Great game, hope it lives on, the combos and the setups and the counter supers with supers are just plain fun.

Justice

Noob
So when do I get to go against that sackboy of yours? even though i'll probably regret it lol
Naw. No fears here dood. I'm shit at the game. I'm so bad, the first time I played Arcade I fought the boss for like 45 mins before I realized I actually had to hit HIM when he zooms in! :p Besides, I can't afford internet right now :(

I actually main Sack-Boy because of Sub-zero! Same playstyle! Great game, hope it lives on, the combos and the setups and the counter supers with supers are just plain fun.
I found that against all-star bots it's really hard to turtle like SZ without throwing something else in there. But that's why I tagged Tom because Sackboy is SZ with the ability to fight back! :p

AYSAMO

Noob
At least smash bros has somewhat of a life bar system.

The idea of "I get one hit kills when i use my super" is really lame. Surely that means whoever builds meter the best wins?
Yes. Sackboy is like if Kabal and Kenshi fucked and had a baby. His level 3 is basically game, and unless youre on a small map chasing him down sucks ass.

This game would be better if they had a 1v1 matchmaking system since all the combos can really only be done in 1v1, otherwise it kind of ends up a button masher and who has the best zoning/armor. I like this game a lot but even 2v2 doesn't feel right. 1v1 is def how the game is meant to be played but they make it very difficult to do so.