What's new

Strategy Preventing past mistakes

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
So, it could be that I'm just an old man, but you people don't realize how good you have it.

As someone who played fighting games in the 90's, there is nothing in MKX that's as bad as people make it out to be.

50/50s have always been in fighting games. Always. Pressure, jailing, situations where characters don't let you take your turn have always been there. This isn't new to MKX.

People are pushing this false narrative that MKX is somehow worse than past games, when the Major turnouts are a lot better than they used to be.

We've had several seasons of ESL, something that is entirely new to the scene. I think if people spent more time playing and less time bitching and showing off their amateur hour junior developer ideas, they'd be better off.

MKX is way better than either of the past two games, and this is coming from a guy whose favorite game was Injustice. Objectively, MKX is better.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
this guy keeps saying spam AND hes downplaying WoWo.

SOOOOO cringe worthy
WoWo wasn't as bad as they are implying. She wasn't top 10 though. She suffered from core mechanics of the game which were walk speeds and zoning. This is the same reason a lot of characters that people thought were "broken" but they had an incredible amount of issues. Catwoman, Nightwing, Shazam, Grundy, etc. all also suffered from this core mechanic.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
WoWo wasn't as bad as they are implying. She wasn't top 10 though. She suffered from core mechanics of the game which were walk speeds and zoning. This is the same reason a lot of characters that people thought were "broken" but they had an incredible amount of issues. Catwoman, Nightwing, Shazam, Grundy, etc. all also suffered from this core mechanic.
WoWo wasn't top ten?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So, it could be that I'm just an old man, but you people don't realize how good you have it.

As someone who played fighting games in the 90's, there is nothing in MKX that's as bad as people make it out to be.

50/50s have always been in fighting games. Always. Pressure, jailing, situations where characters don't let you take your turn have always been there. This isn't new to MKX.

People are pushing this false narrative that MKX is somehow worse than past games, when the Major turnouts are a lot better than they used to be.

We've had several seasons of ESL, something that is entirely new to the scene. I think if people spent more time playing and less time bitching and showing off their amateur hour junior developer ideas, they'd be better off.

MKX is way better than either of the past two games, and this is coming from a guy whose favorite game was Injustice. Objectively, MKX is better.
well

you definitely are fuckin old m8