What's new

General/Other - Warrior Predator Warrior Discussion Thread

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Yes i'm sorry, 8:39 am here, i think i'm tired :-/

Wasn't meant to be rude at all !
not at all, by any chance do you know what time you unlocked it, and where are you in the world... so i may have some idea what time today ill unlock it in the usa

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
not at all, by any chance do you know what time you unlocked it, and where are you in the world... so i may have some idea what time today ill unlock it in the usa
I unlocked it 4hrs ago +/-, i'm from Europe on PS4. it was around 4am GMT+2.

His frame-data looks good, lot of neutral/positive stuff (+2~ish), great range on his d+4 (You hit from jump distance)

MadeOfMetal

I unlocked it 4hrs ago +/-, i'm from Europe on PS4. it was around 4am GMT+2.

His frame-data looks good, lot of neutral/positive stuff, great range on his d+4 (You hit from jump distance)
that comment may convince me to brew a few pots of coffee and wait for the dlc...lol

Death By Nines

Catharsis
that comment may convince me to brew a few pots of coffee and wait for the dlc...lol
If you're in the US, don't waste your time. Predator will be available on NA PSN when the store updates, which is between 3-5pm on Tuesdays. Was the case with Jason and Tanya... People keep wondering why the characters aren't available at midnight or shortly after even after these precedents have been set.

MadeOfMetal

If you're in the US, don't waste your time. Predator will be available on NA PSN when the store updates, which is between 3-5pm on Tuesdays. Was the case with Jason and Tanya.
damn, that suckkkkkkkkks.... i have shit to do tomorrow after noon. :(

Death By Nines

Catharsis
damn, that suckkkkkkkkks.... i have shit to do tomorrow after noon. :(
It is what it is my friend. Made my peace with it when it became obvious that's the way it works. XBL and EU PSN get it at 12am local time so I don't know why the process for SCEA is different.

MadeOfMetal

If you're in the US, don't waste your time. Predator will be available on NA PSN when the store updates, which is between 3-5pm on Tuesdays. Was the case with Jason and Tanya... People keep wondering why the characters aren't available at midnight or shortly after even after these precedents have been set.
thanks for the heads up, hella kind of you to tell me that. i coulda been up all night... going to bed peace

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i wanted focus on warrior variation but now i feel predator like reptile, there are only 1 or 2 special moves per variation and think that warrior specials are not practial as hunter

anyway watch may 41-55% combos (warrior and low starter)

yugzilla

Noob
I thought i should mention that Predator's Yatuja Strike works similar to Adon's IAJ (Instant Air Jaguar) from street fighter IV when in the air.

Last edited:

yugzilla

Noob
What do you mean by that? Never got that into SF.
This video i posted basically explains what Instant air jaguar and the main differences to the regular version in SF. The reason why i posted this is because the Predator's Yatuja Strike when in the air in warrior variation works similar to this as well as having similar benefits for example normal yatuja strike is 33 frames on start-up but air Yatuja strike is 18 which is similar to Adon since IAJ has a faster start up then the normal jaguar kick.

Not sure if i should create a new thread explaining this in more detail but i wait and see if people are intrested

Last edited:

InFlames

dead
I see all these self destruct combos but no setups

ending a combo into f4 gives you a free self destruct, i havent tested that much but i think he ends up neutral but i could be wrong

InFlames

dead
b311xxEX BF4, njp, j1xxAir drone thing, run j2, b22xxBF 4 = 40% midscreen with insane corner carry off a low

you can also do run f4 into a safe self destruct setup