What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator/Prey Skins and Predator leaked on Xbone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
He'll be playable tomorrow on xbox One about 2 hrs after the kombat Kast, so we'll know then lol.
can someone post footage of frame data and maybe execution of moves for those players that only have PS4, like me:(

im really about to convert to Xbox1 after seeing the new:

MadeOfMetal

Dude it's just a skin....you can easily get a skin for the ps4. Chill out lol.
they are handing them out at SDCC2015 @XBox lounge. anyways i have other reasons than the skin... i dont like the DS4 layout and trigger functionality. i think i may convert, everyone is saying the dpad on XB1 is phenomenal

zoofs

bless
they are handing them out at SDCC2015 @XBox lounge. anyways i have other reasons than the skin... i dont like the DS4 layout and trigger functionality. i think i may convert, everyone is saying the dpad on XB1 is phenomenal
Once again, not really anything that justifies switching consoles for. You can easily get a converter or some form of other controller for ps4. Do whatever you want though, just seems kind of useless to switch consoles for one game.

MadeOfMetal

Once again, not really anything that justifies switching consoles for. You can easily get a converter or some form of other controller for ps4. Do whatever you want though, just seems kind of useless to switch consoles for one game.
just curious why do you even care what i spend my money on.... trust me money is not a problem on my end. you can rest easy...lol (and if it makes you fell better, i will still play my PS4) but as for this game it will be XB1.

zoofs

bless
just curious why do you even care what i spend my money on.... trust me money is not a problem on my end. you can rest easy...lol (and if it makes you fell better, i will still play my PS4) but as for this game it will be XB1.
I don't care? I'm just trying to let you know how dumb it sounds to other people to buy an xbone purely for the controller and a skin.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I didn't see the takeda reveal live so I have no clue. What was everyone freaking out about exactly? His long range?
Mostly, yes, and also his smorgasbord of good looking moves. A cancelable teleport that can be done on the ground or in the air and that can be meter-burned to switch sides again?! A weird overhead flip kick that can be done from the ground or that can be done in the air to alter his trajectory?! Have you seen the move where he flails his whips around about a bazillion times? That shit will eat armor like nothing!!!

...and then we got to see his frames. R.I.P.

MadeOfMetal

I don't care? I'm just trying to let you know how dumb it sounds to other people to buy an xbone purely for the controller and a skin.
are you one of those people who realized they got told off for a dumb comment to somthing that had nothing to do with them, and refuses to admit it... i think you are.... im done responding to you... i wont carry this on for days

MadeOfMetal

i just hope his speed is fast, range for poke decent, advancing starters, OH to LOW and LOW to overhead, and not to be so op that he gets nerfed but good enough to be top 10!

as long as he meets this requirments ill be happy as hell

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The sad truth is that the combat kasts have gone out of their way to make every character look amazing. They don't show frame data and they don't show gaps, they only show moves and (dropped) combos used under optimal circumstances. When it comes to DLC, I'm sure their #1 priority is "sell this shit!", so of course it's going to look amazing. But you are 100% wasting your time by trying to determine how good Predator (or any character) is based on the kombat kasts. Seriously, track down the Reptile, Takeda, and Goro kombat kasts. #punchwalk...err...I mean #bottom5.

Status
Not open for further replies.