What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator/Prey Skins and Predator leaked on Xbone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I remember all the Jason hype nearing his release. Only for people to go back to their other characters LOL.

But i respect how they keep the movie references there. The fatality where he shoots thr victim up, i got that one immediately.

Still tryna find his brutalities
Hope the same happens here, less mirrors for me.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Mighty Durpyena, post: 1802385, member: 12576"]I'll leave this here
[/QUOTE]
Hasto be one if the brutalities theyve created

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
After the kombat kast I will be trying to guess how strong or weak Predator is. I will be taking notes and dissecting every bit of information and applying it to all aspects of a match to determine the likely outcome of Predator at a high level.

All I have right now is that he might have great wall carry.

P.S. this is just for fun because I'm hype for a new character even though I think it's too soon.
P.P.S. Once you see how powerful my innate ability to theory fight, I will be accepting offerings in the form of paid travel and expenses to tourneys across the globe.
P.P.P.S. *Super early but incredibly possible correct prediction!!!* Predator could have a variation that may make Cybernetic Kano obsolete.

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I can't see this character being bad, has everything to be viable.
he would have to be extremely unsafe to be bad and most characters have their safe stuff

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
predator will have cyrax resets, zod zoning, martian, tanya, and injustice scorpion pre patch teleports, batgirl mixups, and pre patch hellfire fireball cancels.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
no way predator is not top tier, here me out. the comics movies and all lore associated with the predator show him being a hunting race that lives to defeat other threats for sport. if that wasnt enough then he also learns from mistakes and adapts extremely quick to overcome his foes, to top that off, super strength and speed make him nearly unstoppable.

if they make him bottom tier or close to it, or even nerf him to bottom im done with MK anything untill they learn to get things right, they can fuck with my Online Experiance (which the game revolves around) they can mess with my old school characters, Reptile. they can take some of my favorite characters out of the game completely (smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Noob, Kabal, cyber sub, cyber smoke, sindel, nightwolf) but Predator is the last straw, if he is even close to the dissapointment that Jason was for me (dont get me wrong i love jason in this game) i am done, that's the last straw! [Hasta La Vista] mortal kombat in my eyes, they had a good run!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Plasma in hish qu ten is going to be OTG. Confirmed.
Are you also making fun guesses or is this actually a thing? And by OTG do you mean if someone is knocked down it will still hit? Like Goro or Jax unblockables except it would be blockable.

Unfortunately we won't know until we can see frame data. I remember when the Takeda combat cast came out and everyone shit themselves.
I didn't see the takeda reveal live so I have no clue. What was everyone freaking out about exactly? His long range?

This thread makes no sense.

There is nothing to predict if we don't know frame data or even complete move list.
It's just a for fun thing, I'm not actually serious. We will have a complete move list after the kombat kast which I did say my guesses would be after that. I take it you didn't actually read my OP?

Immortal

Blind justice....
It's just a for fun thing, I'm not actually serious. We will have a complete move list after the kombat kast which I did say my guesses would be after that. I take it you didn't actually read my OP?
I did read it. I just remember vividly how we made the same assumpion before the game was released based on trailers and NRS stream. Lets just say most of us were wrong.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I did read it. I just remember vividly how we made the same assumpion before the game was released based on trailers and NRS stream. Lets just say most of us were wrong.
Oh well that's because all those people did not have my natural born gift of probable outcomes. I understand this game on a fifth dimension. I remember when Jason was shown and the chat went crazy because of his debuffs and armor buff. I figured it could be powerful but he would need some one off guaranteed setup he might not even have. Then it turns out most of his stuff doesn't even connect so it doesn't matter lol.

I'll be watching the kombat kast anyways so it would be cool if I did guess something correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.