What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator/Prey Skins and Predator leaked on Xbone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I am going to play with him extensively when he comes out regardless but I would be pretty happy if he has some hints of Zod in his gameplay, he clicked with me really well in IGAU.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Honestly from the gameplay I've seen from him, it doesn't look like he has a weak variation.

Granted we haven't got the full breakdown of any of them, but they all appear to be pretty solid.

I especially like Hunter and Hish-Qu-Ten (for the 50/50s).

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I'm digging it. I am more excited to try him out for myself though. The Smart Disc fatality is a little underwhelming but I really don't care, his win pose is so sick I wont be doing fatalities on people with him anyway lol

Based on what I have seen so far, NRS certainly did a good job. Even in his intro when he activates his infrared vision and the camera switches it makes the right sound lol idk how to explain it but if you have seen any of the films you know what I am talking about.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I'm digging it. I am more excited to try him out for myself though. The Smart Disc fatality is a little underwhelming but I really don't care, his win pose is so sick I wont be doing fatalities on people with him anyway lol

Based on what I have seen so far, NRS certainly did a good job. Even in his intro when he activates his infrared vision and the camera switches it makes the right sound lol idk how to explain it but if you have seen any of the films you know what I am talking about.
I know what you're talking about

I really liked the fatality where he shoots his opponent. Didn't like the other one because of the stupid face the opponent makes, and the disk in the head. Looks a bit ridiculous. It'd have been far better without that part.
I think they could have done so much better with the fatalities. Each fatality should utilize the special abilities of character performing it.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
My new motherfuggin main next to SZ / Jason! Huge fan of Predator franchise so this is so great!

Have you guys noticed how much NRS went into details that when in Predator's intro he looks at opponent through his infrared vision - Scorpions is all red because he basically a lot "hotter" than other chars! Wonder how it will look when facing Subzero xD Fucking great!

Btw he has X-Ray brutallity - wonder how it looks.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I remember all the Jason hype nearing his release. Only for people to go back to their other characters LOL.

But i respect how they keep the movie references there. The fatality where he shoots thr victim up, i got that one immediately.

Still tryna find his brutalities

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Pred looks dope. Will use whichever one is best for zoning lol.

I too was hoping he'd have a net, throwing discs(seems different here like they track you here or set you up) Looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.