What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator confirmed part of Kombat Pack via Xbox.com

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK

Even though Predator is better than the idiot Jason, I am now saltier than ever.

Two characters I dislike in a game I love. No.

Well, hopefully that means the Xenomorph is a shoo-in next game!

Noob
I lik the predator but giving the option i think Spawn wouldv been 10000 times better and more original... if thsi pack was Predator Spawn it would be a dream, like this i might not even pick a single on up. oh well money saved

Noob
Having Spawn as a guest character in a fighting game is not original whatsoever. You realize that right? Google Soul Calibur 2.
correct he was in SC2 but with the new tech involved in games he could finally have his cape and a lot more of his original powers... besides its just personal preferences, i prefer Spawn to jason and predator, thats basicly it...

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Having Spawn as a guest character in a fighting game is not original whatsoever. You realize that right? Google Soul Calibur 2.
So??? Kratos was in Soulcalibur and that didn't stop them.

Welp, this saved me 30 bucks. Nothnx

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
So??? Kratos was in Soulcalibur and that didn't stop them.

Welp, this saved me 30 bucks. Nothnx
Dude. That was unoriginal too. What he said was that having Spawn WOULD have been original. What I stated to him had nothing to do with character inclusion. I was pointing how that it wasn't original.

You're out of your element Donny.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
This makes me happy. Would've been equally as happy if it ended up being Spawn. Jason and Predator? Win win for me.

Now all that's left to do is find out who the two remaining DLC characters are.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
well that confirms yet another character who's primary colour is that awful sickly green brown that is sadly smothering the majority of the roster atm.