What's new

Pre-Release Catwoman Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
O yeah I forgot she doesn't have f3 no more. Nerf damage as well.

Nerf her launcher and nerf her damage.

Even if she still have catclaw and her f3 honestly with a better footsies tool and walk speed she would be a little better.

If they remove the catclaw and replace it with the rising claws and kept her f3. I might be satisfied.

But removing both!!!

You know what I will wait until the game come out to see what I can do with this Nerf character

Dabluprint4

eh....
only catwoman i remember is 16 bit... soooo yeah.. I've been around. you just sound like whiny baby right now. and the game isn't out yet. doing too much son.

Ra Helios

only catwoman i remember is 16 bit... soooo yeah.. I've been around. you just sound like whiny baby right now. and the game isn't out yet. doing too much son.
nah you haven't. if you was on tym then yeah you will know about me. like honestly.

Ra Helios

Infra dead you like a zit that never want to go away!!!!! It keeps on appearing over and over again!!

But anyway she got mostly nerf and buff a little bit

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
We made it through INJ1, we'll make it through this era as well.

As for CW being more meter reliant, I'd say that's true of all the characters in INJ2. Everyone seems to need meter to get the most out of their combos/launch now.

The only thing I'm concerned about is her mixups. She has her new F3, and retained B1, but the F1/B1 mixup was paramount to her maintaining pressure on wakeup in INJ1.

This game she seems to be taking the MK9 Kitana route: a whiff punishing monster with some of the best ranged normals and a fantastic walkspeed. Minus the projectiles of course :p

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Anyone with the game have any info on catwoman's frame data? Specifically:
What is F1 on block?
Any information on her trait on block?

TamedLizard

Buff George
Anyone with the game have any info on catwoman's frame data? Specifically:
What is F1 on block?
Any information on her trait on block?
Don't put all your stock into it just yet as I don't know if it's set in stone, but I've heard F1 string is 0 on block and trait is safe and can be meter burned for plus frames.

I'm excited for the new Catwoman. 1F2 and F3 will be the premier overheads it seems. And I'm down with that as long as 1F2 retains it's hit/block advantage.

Lastly, just throwing it out there that I'd love to know block advantage on every hit of her new B2 string if anyone has the info!

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Don't put all your stock into it just yet as I don't know if it's set in stone, but I've heard F1 string is 0 on block and trait is safe and can be meter burned for plus frames.

I'm excited for the new Catwoman. 1F2 and F3 will be the premier overheads it seems. And I'm down with that as long as 1F2 retains it's hit/block advantage.

Lastly, just throwing it out there that I'd love to know block advantage on every hit of her new B2 string if anyone has the info!
B2 is also 0 B23 -22 b231-28

protools27

Rebel without a scene
i have the game

all i can say is goodluck catgirl players lul
Elaboration would be really good in this situation, especially if you so called have the game, a little more info besides "good luck" would be helpful. What makes you say that? What to you is concerning? Doesn't have to be super in depth, but clearly you have an idea as to how she plays currently. Is she ok, but missing something that other better chars have? Pretty anything would be a bit more helpful then just "good luck".

In other words, imagine you didn't have the game, and I did. What would you want me to tell you about your character of choice and how they played before the game dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.