What's new

Pre-Release Catwoman Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
I'm glad they made all of Catwomans claw attacks purple instead of red like Cheetahs. Some were red in the trailer for whatever reason.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
What worries about the change from cat claws to the rising claw is that it does not appear to safe. Time will tell, or maybe you can meterburn on block to stay safe. But d1xxcatclaws was such a good tool for CW in inj1.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Does it bug anyone else that they didn't change her trait? I thought for sure she'd be on the list of characters to get a new one.

Now we still have to hope and pray for scratches just to have something moderately usable. Meanwhile, characters like Atrocitus can almost call out a minion non-stop for help -_-

#INJ1Flashbacks

HanSolo

Noob
After watching that video I'm pretty hyped, going to at least try to make her my main squeeze. She looks great, honestly.

Thingy

Retired account
Does it bug anyone else that they didn't change her trait? I thought for sure she'd be on the list of characters to get a new one.

Now we still have to hope and pray for scratches just to have something moderately usable. Meanwhile, characters like Atrocitus can almost call out a minion non-stop for help -_-

#INJ1Flashbacks
Her trait is why I will not touch her in this game. They pretty much took away the things I liked about her in Injustice one and kept my biggest complaint about her in(trait).

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Her trait is amazing. I had no problem with it. What she needed is really a reliable wake up which is the rising claw but then again. I rather have catclaw then rising claw.

Ra Helios

How did Catwoman avoid the Hyena at 4:33?
Her low evade. They actually made that move better because it was literally useless in injustice so with that being said low evade should work on black Adam low projectile and mb. If not useless again

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
What worries about the change from cat claws to the rising claw is that it does not appear to safe. Time will tell, or maybe you can meterburn on block to stay safe. But d1xxcatclaws was such a good tool for CW in inj1.
Why would a launching wakeup be safe? Also you can only mb on hit.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Her low evade. They actually made that move better because it was literally useless in injustice so with that being said low evade should work on black Adam low projectile and mb. If not useless again
Oh, wow. That didn't even cross my mind when I saw it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

#INJ1Flashbacks
Yeah! I was very disappointed when I knew they didn't change it :(

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I didn't say that a launching wake up should be safe, just that replacing cat claws with rising claw hurts the d1xx special part of her kit that was so useful.
You said you wanted rising claws to be safe, which is her wakeup. She won't need d1 ~ cat claws with her new spacing tools and what not. You're gonna forget about it once you play.

Ra Helios

You said you wanted rising claws to be safe, which is her wakeup. She won't need d1 ~ cat claws with her new spacing tools and what not. You're gonna forget about it once you play.
I hope your right because that is a mb waste just so you can actually juggle your combo with catwoman. Catclaw you don't have to waste no meter. Seems to me she is more meter dependent now.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I hope your right because that is a mb waste just so you can actually juggle your combo with catwoman. Catclaw you don't have to waste no meter. Seems to me she is more meter dependent now.
I think they the gameplay to make people hitconfirm their moves and not just throw out safe specials. Same way they made Flash's lightning kick punishable this time etc.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Please work on your reading comprehension and tell me where I said I wanted rising claw to be safe... I said it doesn't appear to be safe, not that it should be or that I wanted it to be. I said its worrying the catwoman loses her safe special that worked so well in conjunction with her d1.

So there is no more confusion: the thing that worries me going from cat claws to rising claw is that she loses her safe launching special that worked well in inj1. Not that rising claw should be safe.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Please work on your reading comprehension and tell me where I said I wanted rising claw to be safe... I said it doesn't appear to be safe, not that it should be or that I wanted it to be. I said its worrying the catwoman loses her safe special that worked so well in conjunction with her d1.

So there is no more confusion: the thing that worries me going from cat claws to rising claw is that she loses her safe launching special that worked well in inj1. Not that rising claw should be safe.
Sounds you like you want a safe launcher

Ra Helios

b1,2 up3... launches... like what lmao...
Yeah I know that but at that time I wasn't really thinking of that move. Really it pretty good but why should that be the go to move when you have catclaw that ended with any starter string catwoman use? She got NERF!!!

Dabluprint4

eh....
Yeah I know that but at that time I wasn't really thinking of that move. Really it pretty good but why should that be the go to move when you have catclaw that ended with any starter string catwoman use? She got NERF!!!
oh you're one of those? you got it guy.. have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.