What's new

Pre-Release Battlefront PSNID, XBL, and Origin ID Thread

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
If you plan on getting Star Wars Battlefront Please post the console you are getting it for, username for said console, this is just so that if anyone is plnning on getting battlefront and none of their friends are getting it you still have people to play with or just if you want to add people that have the same love of star wars or battlefront as you.

PLAYSTATION 4
TheMrProfDr
Zoidberg747
KHTC_TrueGrave
Bryan-Trvp-Lord
RoboYoda
Redbot99
Subzero142
xplicitnueces
TheSlajJazz
Name818
Catnip_her0
MakkahR
Rabid_justice

XBOX ONE

o Juggernaut 0
juicinitup69
KHTC True Grave
AK L0rdoftheFLY (the 0 in lord is a zero, the font makes it look like an o)
Lemon1991
TheSlajJazz
WidowPuppy
Rabid justice

PC

TheSlajJazz

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
@Juggs or @Tim Static or @any mod can you please put this in the correct place since i have no idea where to put a thread like this :/
Sure! Done and done, it belongs in "Other Games", just fyi.

And I definitely will be getting this, for XB1.

GT: o Juggernaut 0 (letter o than number zero)

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
And may the force be with you as well, are you planning on getting the game?
Not really a Star Wars guy. Not opposed either, just never got into it. Was going to get this just to absolutely destroy kids, and play with some of my Star Wars fan friends who are picking it up. But...

Then DICE confirmed no ADS so... Nope.

Happy for you Star Wars guys though. DICE is great at communicating with their players directly, balance patches based on feedback and statistics, and a seemingly endless amount of support for their multiplayer... Even years later, even when their own newer games overlap. You guys are in for a fun ride, enjoy.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I can not wait for this. I will definitely need some people to game up with for this game. Anyone on TYM can feel free to add me.

PS4 PSN: RoboYoda

D

Deleted member 9158

I am debating it...I know my brothers are going to buy it so I may.

Put me down for Xbox one

Edit: gamertag is Lemon1991

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Not much of a star wars fan but I played a crap ton of the first. Star Wars:Battlefront when I was younger and I loved it.Hope this new one is just as fun
looks like it will be a fuck ton of fun, if you watch gameplay of the 3rd person view it looks damn near exactly like the old battlefront games but with this generations graphics