What's new

Pre-Release Battlefront PSNID, XBL, and Origin ID Thread

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Not really a Star Wars guy. Not opposed either, just never got into it. Was going to get this just to absolutely destroy kids, and play with some of my Star Wars fan friends who are picking it up. But...

Then DICE confirmed no ADS so... Nope.

Happy for you Star Wars guys though. DICE is great at communicating with their players directly, balance patches based on feedback and statistics, and a seemingly endless amount of support for their multiplayer... Even years later, even when their own newer games overlap. You guys are in for a fun ride, enjoy.
Okay... I take it back, lol. After the beta, I'll be coping this. Actually just bought it and it's installing right now, wtf [guess there will be a day 1 update].
Went in thinking I wasn't going to like it, but came out cracked out, game was straight up fun. And my favorite part is...

Wait for it NRS... wait for it... wait for it...

The online is playable.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm getting Battlefront and I know a lot of you are too. I would post some pictures and videos but I'm at work on my phone. Anyway, post your GT/PSN and what system you will be primarily on.

XB1 GT: o Juggernaut 0 (letter o then number zero)

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
sorry for not updating the thread in a while i never got notifications that people posted in this thread since august, i only just now noticed since it was on the front page for someone posting in it

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
Almost time gents !!!! I usually get my games digitally but bestbuy has those funco bobble heads free when u preordered HYPE !!!!

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Rabid justice on both ps4 and xbox one.

Fyi for anyone who played the old game. this game plays nothing like them. If you come into the game expecting it to be some what like that you will be severely disappointed. There is no large base sand box capturing game mode just a 20 on 20 push between 2 bases.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I regret buying it at full price. Dont get me wrong, the game itself is nice, but the amount of content is pretty abysmal. The single player missions and battles are almost non-existent. You cant even play on all the maps in single player(like wtf). Right now there are only 12 multiplayer maps with about 11 or 12 modes(with many of them being extremely similar). The customization options are supposed to be all unlocked after about 9-10 hours of play, which seems like a lot but really isnt if you think about it. I will say though they are supposed to be releasing free map packs which could alleviate (part) of the problem.

The game itself is fun and pretty good. But I would suggest people wait a few months and get it cheaper because as it is I dont think it is worth 60 bucks. Just my two cents.

I regret buying it at full price. Dont get me wrong, the game itself is nice, but the amount of content is pretty abysmal. The single player missions and battles are almost non-existent. You cant even play on all the maps in single player(like wtf). Right now there are only 12 multiplayer maps with about 11 or 12 modes(with many of them being extremely similar). The customization options are supposed to be all unlocked after about 9-10 hours of play, which seems like a lot but really isnt if you think about it. I will say though they are supposed to be releasing free map packs which could alleviate (part) of the problem.

The game itself is fun and pretty good. But I would suggest people wait a few months and get it cheaper because as it is I dont think it is worth 60 bucks. Just my two cents.
Oil was just thinking how I feel like I did everything in this game already and I've only had it since Monday night

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity

As someone who loves the game and doesn't see myself getting bored of it or any of the maps any time soon, I whole heartedly agree with this, wait for a price drop, wait for the goty edition or something, as of right now it isn't worth it

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
As someone who loves the game and doesn't see myself getting bored of it or any of the maps any time soon, I whole heartedly agree with this, wait for a price drop, wait for the goty edition or something, as of right now it isn't worth it
The single player is the part they need to fix. Make it so you can play all of the maps. Bring back modes like World conquest(or whatever it was). Playlists, etc. That is the game's biggest flaw for me.

But I am hopeful that with some of the DLC they will eventually beef up the single player content.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

So basically it launched Similar to destiny . Okay then I'll prob wait and buy it for ps4 .....after I buy a ps4 .....lol