What's new

Breakthrough - Ferra/Torr [Pre-patch] Ferra/Torr Block Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I would say to compensate Kitana for getting infinit'd by Ferra/Torr they should buff her. Give her:

-6F of start up D1, also make it +15 on hit.
-double hitting F1
-7F B1
-13F B2
-A new D3
-Pre-patch damage.
-Make booty charge safe on block
-Give her MK9 EX fan cancels.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
I would say to compensate Kitana for getting infinit'd by Ferra/Torr they should buff her. Give her:

-double hitting F1
-7F B1
-13F B2
-A new D3
-Pre-patch damage.
:/

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt

-double hitting F1
-7F B1
-13F B2
-A new D3
-Pre-patch damage.
Luckily Spawn can use his db2 into chain cancels to get out. I hate that he was no overheads though.

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
While this has been known since the first week (I initially made a post about using F2xxOH toss and B121xxOH toss to frame trap) I am curious to see if it has been changed in the beta. On live you can jail if spaced right, and you can make this a pseudo infinite in the corner against some characters if they do not have meter.

I dont intend to play FT again because of the grounded state bugs he has had since the game came out, but he was my favorite character :(

I heard they gave him some juice though... @EVB Alright RyRy #FerraTorrboyz? :p

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
While this has been known since the first week (I initially made a post about using F2xxOH toss and B121xxOH toss to frame trap) I am curious to see if it has been changed in the beta. On live you can jail if spaced right, and you can make this a pseudo infinite in the corner against some characters if they do not have meter.

I dont intend to play FT again because of the grounded state bugs he has had since the game came out, but he was my favorite character :(

I heard they gave him some juice though... @EVB Alright RyRy #FerraTorrboyz? :p
The # with your character is reserved for goro players only sorry

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yes I'm sure lowering the number of plus frames of a full screen overhead projectile that absorbs other projectiles would destroy this character :rolleyes:
Just wait until they find out Bowl Girl is +15 on block. At least the overhead loses its hitbox if someone breathes on Torr first, Bowl Girl just keeps going.

Status
Not open for further replies.