What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Ok guys so i think by now you know how obsessed with MM i am.
First of all Martian Manhunter is not a stage transaction like Darkseid, Giganta, Killer Croc or Scarecrow... He is just like Doomsday you can see him behind there flying around and watching u fight in the watchtower.
Second of all we all know that Season Pass announcement had this 1 silhouette that didn't look like the others and later someone posted the full body versions of those silhouettes here it is

Ok so notice how one of them is detailed and has those spikes on his arms and those boots - now check this picture out and tell me - ARE YOU JUST AS HYPED AS I AM ABOUT THIS :D
Probably not as hyped as you are.. but still pretty damn hyped. I wanted him in the game sooo bad. This is FUCKING BOSS. Who the hell are the other guys though? Are they just generic silhouettes for now? Like for example each character will be getting a more specific silhouette the closer they are to release? Or are those their actual silhouettes and i just don't recognize them. Im betting on the former.. because there almost has to be a female released as dlc among those four, and also.. Lobo? I thinks he's totally lame, but i am almost in the minority.. seems as though people would rage if he doesn't make it.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Probably not as hyped as you are.. but still pretty damn hyped. I wanted him in the game sooo bad. This is FUCKING BOSS. Who the hell are the other guys though? Are they just generic silhouettes for now? Like for example each character will be getting a more specific silhouette the closer they are to release? Or are those their actual silhouettes and i just don't recognize them.
They're placeholders, they did the same with MK9 if I remember correctly. They've probably photoshopped MMH's cape out here too.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Probably not as hyped as you are.. but still pretty damn hyped. I wanted him in the game sooo bad. This is FUCKING BOSS. Who the hell are the other guys though? Are they just generic silhouettes for now? Like for example each character will be getting a more specific silhouette the closer they are to release? Or are those their actual silhouettes and i just don't recognize them. Im betting on the former.. because there almost has to be a female released as dlc among those four, and also.. Lobo? I thinks he's totally lame, but i am almost in the minority.. seems as though people would rage if he doesn't make it.
I think somehow the poses they are in are specific or maybe some features like hair or something are specific - but i think they are less detailed which for me means - they aren't done yet? It makes sense since MMH is already pretty much designed and all

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
They're placeholders, they did the same with MK9 if I remember correctly. They've probably photoshopped MMH's cape out here too.
they have also photoshopped out his belt with the thing hanging i dunno how you call it...

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Thats what I had imagined.. I just didn't want to assume and then get raped by an ultra comic fan for not knowing someone when i see them lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
they have also photoshopped out his belt with the thing hanging i dunno how you call it...
A sash?

Also, they're placeholders because they haven't even started working on the characters yet. I imagine that unless it's Zoom(ultimate troll) and that is actually MMH it could be a redesign of him. We'll likely see the silhouettes updated if they are at all when the concept/modeling is finished.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is not "proof" it's evidence and it's not very concrete evidence at that. I'm not buying that they would make a silhouette that could be made out to be one of the characters that's going to be DLC. But, we shall see. I hope MMH is DLC but NO evidence has been proof enough for me.

Espio

Kokomo
He's like Rain, people were clamoring for him too and Martian Manhunter is a DLC that will definitely sell and help complete the heroes of the JL. Him not being in the original roster didn't bother me.

Even if the silhouette isn't a confirmation I feel he's a shoe in.

I really hope he's a counterzoner too.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
This is not "proof" it's evidence and it's not very concrete evidence at that. I'm not buying that they would make a silhouette that could be made out to be one of the characters that's going to be DLC. But, we shall see. I hope MMH is DLC but NO evidence has been proof enough for me.
Dude you are worse than me - untill i saw those spikes on his arms in the video and those shoes and his head - I wasn't much sure either - but look at it this way - what company in their right mind wouldn't make the MOST demanded DLC character EVERYWHERE on every website?
I have seen people refusing to buy the game untill MMH is out...
Besides I think they know the rage that not including MMH at all will result. They can't go around saying oh we listen to our fans and if they want a character very much than he has big chances of being DLC if they arn't gonna put THE most demanded one ;) And the fact that MMH is not a stage transition which means just like Doomsday he can be playable
Come on there are too many facts and evidence to call all this Coinkidenk :coffee: So there you have your proof :D
But i completely understand though - you don't wanna get your hopes up than to be disapointed...i know how that feels ;)

Dude you are worse than me - untill i saw those spikes on his arms in the video and those shoes and his head - I wasn't much sure either - but look at it this way - what company in their right mind wouldn't make the MOST demanded DLC character EVERYWHERE on every website?
I have seen people refusing to buy the game untill MMH is out...
Besides I think they know the rage that not including MMH at all will result. They can't go around saying oh we listen to our fans and if they want a character very much than he has big chances of being DLC if they arn't gonna put THE most demanded one ;) And the fact that MMH is not a stage transition which means just like Doomsday he can be playable
Come on there are too many facts and evidence to call all this Coinkidenk :coffee: So there you have your proof :D
But i completely understand though - you don't wanna get your hopes up than to be disapointed...i know how that feels ;)
he doesn't want to get his heart broken, deep inside... he knows, that the good martian is in.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
he doesn't want to get his heart broken, deep inside... he knows, that the good martian is in.
besides it is simple. look - if they were going to make a demanded character like MMH just a cameo they would have made him at least a stage transition or something to satisfy the fans with some actions with him included and not just a character who is flying around in the watchtower ;) they would at least make his cameo good and interesting ;)
Am I right or am I right :D

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Don't worry, I'm positive that when they start announcing DLC, he will be the first one up. With a gameplay trailer and everything! :p
I will open a bottle of Champagne that day - a gameplay trailer would make me come... to my senses :D hahaha

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i find it really strange that one silhouette is obviously MM and the other 3 are random dudes in suits, placeholders? and if so why is MM's actual figure shown? im so confused

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Coz i guess that mmh is more or less ready since he is a cameo also i think they are not gonna reveal everyone at once i guess he ll be first Dlc than eventually the others also will be revealed

looks good, btw i think a lot of people are gonna get new 52 looks, so far we have the trinity, nightwing, green lantern and MMH (yes i'm counting him).

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
looks good, btw i think a lot of people are gonna get new 52 looks, so far we have the trinity, nightwing, green lantern and MMH (yes i'm counting him).
:D I love your positiveness about this :D
He looks pretty detailed even in this cameo ;)
Well New 52 look is AMAZING though i also loved his Young Justice look - but i don't care what he wears - i just want him in :D i don't even need any dlc costumes for him - JUST HIM

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I hope DLC get more than 1 costume themselves this time around.
yeah I hope so too - Would be awesome seeing Martian in a more Martian Form (unlikely though) or like in his YJ look where he has a more pointy head and that black and red outfit - badass - though his New 52 is also amazing