What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
why is the whole him being on a stage thing even an argument?

Kitana and Skarlet are on Kahn's Coliseum, Mileena is in the fleshipits, Kenshi is in the Pit...

...are they there when you play as them?

Question Answered.
THAAAANNKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOUUU!!!

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
No, it's a stupid comment. I look at stupid comments like that all day, I put all of you on blast. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last. Good day sir. :coffee:
So inside did you level up or something? I mean you put someone on blast, uh oh you earned an achievement watch it guys Jokers gonna beat the game soon lol

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I really do think the other 3 are just placeholders, with MMH being the only one they were sure about when they released that. I can't imagine any other scenario that makes sense.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I hope his moveset is based mostly on telepathy and phasing. If his shapeshifting is heavily used, I hope it isn't limited to just transforming into other characters. I want to see him extending his arms and possibly becoming monsters and creatures ala his fight with Ma'alefa'ak in Justice League: Doom.

I'd also appreciate an true Martian form alternate costume. Gah, I forgot how much I love J'onn. <3

Mulder

King of Heroes
I really do think the other 3 are just placeholders, with MMH being the only one they were sure about when they released that. I can't imagine any other scenario that makes sense.
You can actually see hair styles in the silhouttes.......

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
You can actually see hair styles in the silhouttes.......
They all look bald to me, maybe with the exception of the leftmost silhouette who has a little point on the top of its head.

With the popularity of MMH I would say yea its him but I hope they remove him from the background of the stage after he is released or that would just be dumb.
Doomsday is in the background of the Fortress of Solitude.

I also really want Darkseid in the game, hopefully him being a stage transition doesn't lower the odds.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Geoff Johns definitely did go through great lengths to reduce Sinestro's forehead size over time in his GL run.

Pretty happy that that head ain't the norm no more.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I pointed this out to everyone on like... day one of the season pass announcement.

I wonder if Juggs is bummed that he won't get to see me getting hit in the nuts/putting hot sauce up my nose or something...

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member