What's new

Match-up Discussion Pre-Evo 2014 Aquaman MU Chart

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
EMPEROR_THEO, Tom has just texted me. He is on the road. He claims that this match up chart is inaccurate. Black Adam and Green Lantern are losing match ups and Hawkgirl and Raven are an even match up.

He says he may address some of the match ups if he does well this weekend.
if he does well l0l
Some people are better in certain match ups, BA and GL seem to be tom's Achilles' heel

M2Dave

Zoning Master
if he does well l0l
Some people are better in certain match ups, BA and GL seem to be tom's Achilles' heel
Some people always accuse him of "down playing" so there is no point in arguing.

But he claims eight match ups have the wrong score. I personally have no idea what they are because I only use Aquaman as a distant secondary/tertiary character.

if he does well l0l
What are you talking about? I rarely lose to GL in tourney. #misinformed

To highlight What I told Dave: I really can't say much about Aquaman until I capture another major. Hopefully after this weekend I will be allowed to talk about Aquaman.

PS: tym is really a pain in the ass on a mobile browser...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Aquaman is a matchup we're still exploring with Joker. Potential to be either 6-4 or 7-3 Aquaman favor but we don't know during this period. I personally lean towards a hard 6-4 (6,5 - 3,5 ) in his favour.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
i can agree with 5-5 for WW but honestly I've never sat down and really played a good one, so IDK... i will say that cdjr swore up and down it was 7-3 aquaman when he played WW though lol

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
I like the numbers theo. I could see how WW could be 5-5 since she has all that meter. But :) trident rush. I'd rather fight a MMH and KF in tournament than a top GL thats actually explored the mu. And im not talking about people's secondary lanterns.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
What are you talking about? I rarely lose to GL in tourney. #misinformed

To highlight What I told Dave: I really can't say much about Aquaman until I capture another major. Hopefully after this weekend I will be allowed to talk about Aquaman.

PS: tym is really a pain in the ass on a mobile browser...
Lets not stand on ceremony here. DTN is a regional at best for Injustice. You may or may not win and people will detract from the victory of you or J̶u̶p̶i̶t̶e̶r̶ whoever else because no out of towners showed up.

derOeler

Death comes to all!
i can agree with 5-5 for WW but honestly I've never sat down and really played a good one, so IDK... i will say that cdjr swore up and down it was 7-3 aquaman when he played WW though lol
Lol that salty jr..

WW owns AM after one knockdown- He screws her (and mostly anyone) when he can turtle with a decisive lifelead.
Her great offense is limited by his aircontrol and trait - his great defense is not that powerful against her because of her meter advantage, meterless damage and corner violation (I love to get AM in the Corner with her, then he becomes a normal character)

Its a fair matchup on a medium to high level of play i think, maybe slight advantage AM you know -because its easymode Aquaman ;)
5-5

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If I get tagged in one more got damn new MU chart I might kill one of you FOOLS! 9-1 Aquaman have a nice day. He can MB low shots all day, his wake up game is the best in the game, sword flip and sword spin. Advantage normals with phenominal hit and hurt boxes, best air normal in the game. Best hurt box on his anti air, unblockables, best reversal projectile known to man. I mean what doesn't this character have? Holy christ.

Last edited: