What's new

Post Your Rank on Kombat League S1

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
PS4
Champion
30-16
Kung Lao & Skarlet

I honestly just wanted the Skarlet skin so now that I have it, I won't play much anymore lol. Once I complete the 10 daily rank challenges (I have 6), I probably won't touch Kombat League again.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think we should all get the same rewards for hitting Demi God, God or Elder God. I mean there's a guy on Xbox EG status but he cheated to get there. lol. At least most of us did it honestly.

Ayx

Omnipresent
I think we should all get the same rewards for hitting Demi God, God or Elder God. I mean there's a guy on Xbox EG status but he cheated to get there. lol. At least most of us did it honestly.
who? I'm on Elder God on XB1 and the only guy that had like 115w/300+Ls that was elder got knocked away for some reason for boosting w/ his alt.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Last time I posted, I was Champion at 30-16. I'm now Grand Master at 47-19. All Skarlet from that point. I'm officially done lol I don't have the patience to grind to Demi God. :confused:

D

Deleted member 35141

Im like 10 points from grandmaster but I think im done, tired of joining a match at 140 ping and when the match starts its almost 200.

54-28 mostly johnny 8-1 as erron though.
Oh and the daily challenge is fucked im still at 2/10 when I should have had it already.
Also whats up with the leaderboards in the ranks the #2 master players last time I checked had 5 less wins and 30 more losses then me wtf

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Just made grandmaster on XBL, which was my goal coming into this season.

Am I right to assume the competition on Ps4 at comparable rank is prob much better?
Record 48-35 ish
Mostly Noob, about 10 matches with skarlet to piss off scorpion players (about 7-3 in that match up)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
PS4
Demi God
Johnny Cage only
W/L: 77-49

I would say around 25 of those losses are from other Demi Gods. Doing this with Cage is so incredibly difficult. He just has too many bad MUs vs the top tiers, and that’s 80% of what I see in DG. Scorpion is also a problem, not because he’s a bad MU but that fight is always a crap shoot and you see him every three fights. Even so...going to see how far I can take this character.

I’m wondering if others who play the bottom half of the cast are experiencing the same issue.
Yeah fighting top tiers with Kano is an uphill battle. I got to GM with Cassie pretty easily, but I’m having a hard time against Sonya and Scorpion with Kano. I keep winning points then losing them D:

MKF30

who? I'm on Elder God on XB1 and the only guy that had like 115w/300+Ls that was elder got knocked away for some reason for boosting w/ his alt.
I'd have to rewatch the video on youtube of the guy who explained how people boost, cheat but pretty much he set it up so he plays his friend or a dummy account to beat up over and over. I forget the guys name.

I have only been playing 5 KL matches a day. I would be much higher because I didn’t know your win streak ended if you exited out the game. But I always run into laggy players, wired or wifi, that says it’s like 80 ping but during the match it’s always 150-200 ping. So right now I believe I’m Master, but after I get the Scorpion skin idk if I’ll play it anymore. I’d much rather play great players in private matches.
i would be down for friendlies im just demi god though , ps4 or pc whatever you feel like

I just made Demi God with Shang with 91/57. Shang feels like a real solid character, but it definitely seems like an uphill battle against the majority of the top tiers. My major issue seems to be that I don't understand the game up close (when to poke, d2, throw etc) compared to many around my level.

I swear 9 out of 10 times I lose I get teabagged (not exaggerating). It got a little better as I went up in ranks, but not by much. It doesn't really bug me too much, but just kind of surprising how often it happens. I'm trying to be a good boy, and only do it unless it's done to me, but it's infecting me - I'm on the verge of just doing it all the time since it's nearly certain my opponent is infected by the virus.

MKF30

People are real assholes in KL ranked, when I win I don't teabag but if they barely beat me a game or the series they teabag so my new rule is you do that. You get reported lol. I don't give a shit, there's even an option on Xbox at least "bad sportsmanship" so they can eat decay in their feedback. When they get banned maybe they'll stop.

I started off Light Raiden mentality, now I'm Dark Raiden mentality!
<--------------------------------------

I'm currently at Demi God, I feel like I lose more points when I lose then when I win so fuck it I'll play like one more match then I'm done. I'm staying at DG. Considering I use Raiden and Jade, I'm surprised I got that far to be honest with all the top tier tryhards, cheaters/pullers and boosters.

Believe it or not, people on the Switch I've noticed are more respectful. I got teabagged once out of like 80 matches or so. It's just a shame it's a little slower.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I just made Demi God with Shang with 91/57. Shang feels like a real solid character, but it definitely seems like an uphill battle against the majority of the top tiers. My major issue seems to be that I don't understand the game up close (when to poke, d2, throw etc) compared to many around my level.

I swear 9 out of 10 times I lose I get teabagged (not exaggerating). It got a little better as I went up in ranks, but not by much. It doesn't really bug me too much, but just kind of surprising how often it happens. I'm trying to be a good boy, and only do it unless it's done to me, but it's infecting me - I'm on the verge of just doing it all the time since it's nearly certain my opponent is infected by the virus.
I only tea bag scorpions lol