What's new

Post Your Rank on Kombat League S1

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm trying so hard to make it to Demi-God I want that Erron Black skin lol. How far do you think you will make it.
Oh I don't know, I mean the higher you go the more people use the top guys E.Black, Geras, Scorp, Jax etc I've been getting a lot of. Been getting some more cassies of late too. I don't care for his skin lol since I don't use him but I do want the Kitana which I think I got passed her level requirement. Also, what's up with the daily rank challenges I do them and yet it doesn't count it, i'm stuck at 5 complete and 5 to go so is this a glitch? For the regular Season 1 requirements. I use Raiden, Jade, LK most of the time and Sonya here and there. So it's rough lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I have only been playing 5 KL matches a day. I would be much higher because I didn’t know your win streak ended if you exited out the game. But I always run into laggy players, wired or wifi, that says it’s like 80 ping but during the match it’s always 150-200 ping. So right now I believe I’m Master, but after I get the Scorpion skin idk if I’ll play it anymore. I’d much rather play great players in private matches.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I have only been playing 5 KL matches a day. I would be much higher because I didn’t know your win streak ended if you exited out the game. But I always run into laggy players, wired or wifi, that says it’s like 80 ping but during the match it’s always 150-200 ping. So right now I believe I’m Master, but after I get the Scorpion skin idk if I’ll play it anymore. I’d much rather play great players in private matches.
It's my last day/last set of 5 and I concur. Couldn't care less about the Erron Black skin.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Oh I don't know, I mean the higher you go the more people use the top guys E.Black, Geras, Scorp, Jax etc I've been getting a lot of. Been getting some more cassies of late too. I don't care for his skin lol since I don't use him but I do want the Kitana which I think I got passed her level requirement. Also, what's up with the daily rank challenges I do them and yet it doesn't count it, i'm stuck at 5 complete and 5 to go so is this a glitch? For the regular Season 1 requirements. I use Raiden, Jade, LK most of the time and Sonya here and there. So it's rough lol.
5 complete = 1 Daily Rank Challenge. Every day you do yOur 5 matches you will be one closer.

Gaxkang

Banned
I'm at Master rank...think I got a record sorta like 58-56. But some fights I give up on so heh (lag, etc).

I been using Kano the whole stretch. :D

Last edited:

kcd117

Noob
Console: PS4.
Position: Currently 7th.
W/L: 270/110.
Characters: Kano for the most part, but I also used a lot of Jade and Shang, and a bit of Lao and Baraka.

Demi-God to God got me pretty salty due to the number of people pulling the cable but I had a pretty good run from God to Elder God so I only had to play 37 games to rank up.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Before today I haven't played KL since Thursday. Turns out I went down a rank, but went back up today.

PS4- TotteryManx
Rank- Grandmaster
Points- 2573
Characters- Liu Kang and Shang Tsung.

After I learned you can de-rank for not playing I said screw it and went mostly Shang today. Lost a lot at first, but its improving.

FreshFromTheDeli

FrostFromTheDeli
  • Console: PS4
  • Position: 1814
  • W/L: 71-54
  • Character: Frost & D'vorah only switching to Jade against zoning characters. I was actually on a 9 win streak against Grandmasters, of course Liu Kang had to end it.