What's new

Post YOUR dream Kombat Pack DLC's for MK 11 (IF THEY DON'T GET IN)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Bleugh, I know. Why are they rebooting something that doesn't need a reboot? The series was perfect as it was. And if Buffy does make it in the game, it better be SMG.
They reboot everything now days lol. I'm waiting for them to announce remake of Jaws, The Exorcist, BTTF and other shows, movies that are already great. The new Roswell for example isn't bad, but it's got nothing on the original and has to get PC another thing I can't stand about remakes now days that forced element but I digress lol. Wasn't there the spinoff to Buffy called Devil? or something?

Blade is Marvel, not sure Marvel/Disney would let him be in game made developer owned by WB.

That being said, that's a good pick.
You know while you're right, if Disney/Marvel wanted WB and NRS to give their characters facetime they could allow them IF they really wanted to due to the lego Marvel games which are developed/made by WB. So I wouldn't say it's 100% out of the question but still probably unlikely due to MVC existing.

SmokeMK

Noob
Assuming the format is 4MK:2G

KP1:
Smoke (Human, obviously)
Sindel
Nightwolf
Fujin
Boring Guest
Boring Guest

KP2:
Ermac
Reptile
Sareena
Reiko
Boring Guest
Boring Guest

J_in_CA

Noob
Shang Tsung
Rain
Fujin
Noob Saibot
Quan Chi
Michael Myers

KP2
Nightwolf
Sindel
Sektor/Cyrax
Human Smoke
Jax
Goro with Kintaro skin

KP3 (they should do a third)
Sheeva
Kung Jin
Takeda
Kenshi
Mileena
Pennywise

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Why do so many people think the Terminator is going to be DLC?

It’s not practical. He’s indestructible. Like, he would barely even flinch from a punch. Now think of the gore mechanics we’ve seen from the Krushing Blows, and the Fatalities. Brains, eyeballs, guts, bones breaking, being cut in half, etc.

It’s just not gonna happen.

It worked with cyborgs because they still have some human structure. A terminator does not.

MKF30

It’s not practical. He’s indestructible. Like, he would barely even flinch from a punch. Now think of the gore mechanics we’ve seen from the Krushing Blows, and the Fatalities. Brains, eyeballs, guts, bones breaking, being cut in half, etc.

It worked with cyborgs because they still have some human structure. A terminator does not.

Hey, hey we can dream!!! lol not well wouldn't say that, a waitress killed one and humans have killed them with guns. MK characters have supernatural, human powers I think they can take them ;) Terminators also have human flesh over the endoskeleton remember. Terminator is a cyborg, half human, half machine like the cyber ninjas just implemented differently.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.

I think many are talking about it because Ed Boon himself revealed that at one point Terminator WAS considered for MKX. That got people thinking.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Hey, hey we can dream!!! lol not well wouldn't say that, a waitress killed one and humans have killed them with guns. MK characters have supernatural, human powers I think they can take them ;) Terminators also have human flesh over the endoskeleton remember. Terminator is a cyborg, half human, half machine like the cyber ninjas just implemented differently.
The Terminator is not a cyborg. They do have living flesh covering their robotic skeleton, solely for disguise, but there is no actual living being inside. It is purely a programmed machine.

hmmmm...

Human Smoke
Ermac
Cyrax
Kenshi
Fujin
Havik

And although I don't play them, I'd like to see other classics like Reptile, Mileena, and Shang Tsung, just for the lore and nostalgia. Makes me feel more immersed in the game by adding color to the cast of characters.

MKF30

The Terminator is not a cyborg. They do have living flesh covering their robotic skeleton, solely for disguise, but there is no actual living being inside. It is purely a programmed machine.
Yes it is a Cyborg, watch the films The T800 literally says and confirms when people refer to it as a "Robot" it says "a Cybernetic organism" hence a Cyborg as it's short for Cybernetic Organism. Cyborg is literally a mix of flesh and machine. The flesh IS living therefore it qualifies as a cyborg. It's no more a machine than Sektor and Cyrax, they're also programmed by the LK much like Terminators are programmed by Skynet....

Definition of a Cybernetic Organism:A cyborg (/ˈsaɪbɔːrɡ/), short for "cybernetic organism", is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts. The term was coined in 1960 by Manfred Clynes and Nathan S. Kline. ... While cyborgs are commonly thought of as mammals, including humans, they might also conceivably be any kind of organism.

https://terminator.fandom.com/wiki/Terminator_Wiki

Last edited:

MK Led

Umbasa
All I want is Ferra/Torr, but only me and like 10 other people in the world would be hype for them to return lol

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Shang Tsung, even though he'd benefit greatly from a main roster inclusion.
Rain
Fujin
Sareena
Cyrax
Sektor

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
KP1;

- Ermac, Mileena, Fujin, Chameleon, Terminator, Michael Myers
- 1 classic arena like Subway with that badass stage fatality
- 7 sets of gears, 7 skins ??? no idea what they could be.. hoping for good ones..

KP2;

- Human Smoke, Noob Saibot or Sindel, Havik, Li Mei, Spawn, Pinhead
- 1 classic arena (THE PIT 3 please)
- 7 sets of gears, 7 skins ??? again? i hope so.

Assuming Rain on the main roster, maybe Noob Saibot as a secret character..

Guests will be in the KPs so I'll include them :

- Mileena
- Noob Saibot
- Smoke
- Fujin

- Albert Wesker (RE0/RE/RE5) OR Nemesis (RE3) (possible since RE3 Remake has been confirmed if RE2 remake was succesful)
- Pennywise

KP2 :
- Sareena
- Rain
- Stryker (voiced by John Cena)
- New character

(No ideas for other guests, John Wick maybe :D ?)

D

Deleted member 59910

KP1:
Nightwolf
Shang Tsung
Fujin
Havik
Spawn
Terminator

KP2:
Mileena
Human Smoke
Kenshi
Sareena
Ash Williams
Doom Slayer

Difficult to answer without knowing the full roster but i am going to assume Rain and Shang Tsung will make the base roster and Noob Saibot wont.

So my DLC choices:

Kombat pack 1
1. Noob Saibot
2. Havik
3. Smoke
4. Fujin
5. Spawn
6. Ash Williams

Kombat Pack 2
1. Kintaro
2. Sindel
3. Sektor
4. Cyrax
5. Mileena
6. Chameleon (he can represent the missing ninja's Ermac and Reptile or be his own character)

Obviously we will also get (atleast) two guest characters in Kombat pack 2 but i cant think of any other guests that i want in the game.

Last edited:
Kp1:
1. Ermac
2. Smoke/enenra
3. Nightwolf
4. Reiko
5. Guest
6. Guest

Kp2:
1. Sektor/Cyrax
2. Sindel
3. Havik
4. Fujin
5. Guest
6. Guest

Subby Z

Noob
Hmmm preferably no guests but I do understand some people like them.

Guests: (3 most requested)
Spawn
Michael Myers
Pennywise

Pack 1 3D era:
1. Fujin
2. Li Mei
3. Havik
4. Sareena

Pack 2: Revenants
1. Smoke
2. Sindel
3.Nightwolf

They could add stryker as number 4 on the revenant pack but meh I could go without another gun user (Sonya, Cassie, Jackie all have that covered)

Honestly, I see people like Reptile, Mileena, and Ermac as main roster only. So I wouldn’t approve of them being dlc.

vapid

cyber warlord
Nice video @Steven Farmer - largely agree with your selection, although I'm still hoping Rain does turn out to be a secret unlockable, because he was hugely requested during/after MKX and was DLC for MK9, so if you rule out Kenshi on the grounds that he was previously DLC then you should rule out Rain as well. That said, despite what Boon has said about not wanting to re-use DLC, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they make an exception for Rain.

I'm certainly very curious to see who they announce for KP1.

Ghost of The Moon

One with the air.
Kombat Pack 1: Reptile, Rain, Havik, Fujin, Sareena, Pennywise.

Kombat Pack 2: Cyrax, Sektor, Sindel, Reiko, Nightwolf, Terminator.

Last edited: