What's new

Post YOUR dream Kombat Pack DLC's for MK 11 (IF THEY DON'T GET IN)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I see , I mean lots of people here and at tournaments are known to NRS with favs for sure. But yeah, I still think we'll get just one cyborg character, I'd love to see Triborg again but not sure it'll happen. My fav is Sektor out of the cyborgs. :D
If we where to only get one Cyborg in MK11 then I'd want it to be Triborg so all the fans get thier cyborg.
Personally I didn't like the Triborg thing in MKX because I feel those characters are diverse and so much more than thier abilities and should be separated by much more than that. They shared 90% of thier basic attacks and combo strings in MKX Triborg and I'd rather more focus go into each character so they are thier own.

But if it came down to Triborg or none of them I'd take it since I want my Cyrax more than anything.

I'm kinda hoping they can bring back MK9 Cyrax bombs that where Unlockable but tone down the damage and duration of the combos making the character drop to ground after so many bombs are used.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If we where to only get one Cyborg in MK11 then I'd want it to be Triborg so all the fans get thier cyborg.
Personally I didn't like the Triborg thing in MKX because I feel those characters are diverse and so much more than thier abilities and should be separated by much more than that. They shared 90% of thier basic attacks and combo strings in MKX Triborg and I'd rather more focus go into each character so they are thier own.

But if it came down to Triborg or none of them I'd take it since I want my Cyrax more than anything.

I'm kinda hoping they can bring back MK9 Cyrax bombs that where Unlockable but tone down the damage and duration of the combos making the character drop to ground after so many bombs are used.
Yeah, plus I think he has potential for more development in the future. I hope we see more of him at some point, as well as Tremor. Their reception was positive in MK X. Yeah, I mean he's just replicating their abilities via downloading their files so he's more so imitating them, I know what you mean. haha yeah the unblockable bombs were fun, I used Cyrax as one of my mains in MK3/UMK3 besides Sektor and others. His set ups were fun.

Assuming Shang is in it...

1. Smoke/Enenra
2. Nightwolf
3. Havik
4 . Hydro
5 .Guest
6 .guest

7. Rain
8 .Sindel
9 . Fujin
10. Khameleon
11. Guest
12 . Guest

Honorable mentions go to...
Reiko, Blaze, Sereena, mileena, Cyrax, sektor, Ermac, Reptile, kenshi, tekeda, and kintaro

My top options for guest characters are:
Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Black Manta . I've seen Deadpool tossed around too which would be cool as well!

Radam

Noob
There's going to be guests whether you like it or not. They are the best selling DLC by far.

I love MK as much as anyone here and I love the guest characters from MK9 and X.

My only concern now is a lack of options for guests. Ash Williams from Evil Dead is perfect but every other suggestion, even mine above this post are a stretch.

Very few returning MK classic characters are going to make casual fans want to purchase them, so they might as well be free.

LawAbidingCitizen

Very few returning MK classic characters are going to make casual fans want to purchase them, so they might as well be free.
I get what you are saying but I have to disagree. Triborg/Tremor/BRC/Tanya sold out more than Jason/Predator/Alien/Letherface combined.
I think I huge part if that was Triborg/Tremor I myself didn't like Bo but I still got him to try him out.

But with the packs being separate it Foster's more sells. And let's not forget nostalgia doesn't play the full role here, many of the classic Kombatants have casual appeal despite never played the old MKs.

Radam

Noob
I get what you are saying but I have to disagree. Triborg/Tremor/BRC/Tanya sold out more than Jason/Predator/Alien/Letherface combined.
I think I huge part if that was Triborg/Tremor I myself didn't like Bo but I still got him to try him out.

But with the packs being separate it Foster's more sells. And let's not forget nostalgia doesn't play the full role here, many of the classic Kombatants have casual appeal despite never played the old MKs.
Really? Ed Boon has said the guest characters were the best selling.

LawAbidingCitizen

Really? Ed Boon has said the guest characters were the best selling.
yeah they usually sell well but there was one of the that had higher sales than guests.
I can't remember which one it was.
I'm not doubting horror film stars bring casuals into mk.
I think certain returning characters like Smoke which has a cool looking design would bring many to Mortal Kombat.
I know Tanya/Triborg did in MKX and Scarlet and Rain did in 9.

But I get it, even Alien/Predator would have been enough for me.

But none of that keeps them playing which is another topic

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
KP 1

Nightwolf
Fujin
Kai
Michael Myers
Ash Williams
The Creeper

KP 2

Havik
Reiko
Chameleon
Triborg
Robocop
Terminator

KP 3

Stryker
No Face (from special forces)
Komodai
DoomSlayer
Spawn
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
For injustice 1, Scorpion did sell the best for all the DLC in that game but not sure about MK X, I know Alien and Predator sold insane but so did Tremor and Tanya.

I'm not sure who sold the most for I2 DLC.

But I would see Michael Myers and/or Pennywise and Terminator get in there before Ash honestly if I were a betting man.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I don't see the appeal of Michael Myers at all. I know he's the OG bigmeat of horror movies, but for a fighting game? He's just a weaker, mortal Jason.

Freddy had powers, Jason had creativity and Leatherface was funny. Michael has none of those things, and what interesting traits they could have given him they already gave to Jason.

The fact that Kung Jin isn't in the game makes it seem even more likely Nightwolf will be DLC. Only room for one archer in a fighting game.

LawAbidingCitizen

KP 1 - Reptile, Ermac, Nightwolf, Sindel, Terminator, Spawn

KP 2 - Rain, Smoke, Quan Chi, Triborg, Michael Myers, Robocop

I would be pretty happy with this list!
I don't know how I feel about those but I like the rest. I honestly don't care about guests but the cast would be perfect if just 1 of these characters made it in:

Smoke, Triborg.

Honorable mentions: Rain, Reptile, Sindel, Mileena.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Spawn, Ash Williams, Pennywise, Michael Myers, Sam (Trick 'r' Treat), Triborg, Havik, Drahmin

sm0k33

Blood for blood. Your debt is paid.
KP1:
Smoke/Enenra
Nightwolf
Sareena
Fujin
Pinhead
Beetlejuice

KP2:
Rain
Kira
Ermac
Takeda
Ash Williams
Pennywise

Ermac Smoke

Smoky Soul
Kombat Pack 1

• Smoke and alternative suit "Human Smoke"
    • Mileena and alternative suit "Mileena long hair"
    • Ashy Slashy from Evil Dead
    • Michael Myers from Halloween
    • Carnage from Marvel Universe
    • Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken
Ohhhh

New Kombatants
Ash Williams and Venom (close to Carnage)

Yessss!!!!!

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Kombat Pack 1: Nightwolf, Fujin, Reiko, Shinnok, Havik, Kintaro

Kombat Pack 2: Smoke, Motaro, Goro, Blaze, Onaga, Rain

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
Oh this is a good one a DREAM dlc pack. Im gonna go with 4 guests because if were free from reality we can choose ones we individually REALLY connect with.

Slot 1: Sindel
I know shes in the dlc but shes the character I want back more than any other. The time just seems right as so many family links and the original Mortal Kombat "Red Wedding" creator.

Slot 2: Shang Sung
Again I know hes in but the fact hes played by the film actor is so hype. Tbh his movie version always seemed better than how they have portrayed him in the past games.

Slot 3: Aloy (From Horizon)
I'm normally against console exclusive characters so she'd have to be available to all. She would be amazing, shes by far more exciting than Green Arrow and Kung Jin. One arrows varient would be normal damage, one could take off opponents armour and the other DOT damage over time. The rope caster could keep opponants locked down over time to two meters either side (and no teleport). Her Fatal could call in the Machines for a meaty assist.

Slot 4: Pennywise (From IT)
It's been documented on here so much why he would be am amazing dlc character. Seeing him talk to the characrers from a sewer grate would be worth it alone. His zoning would be sending out red ballons filled with blood (working like proximity mines). Both new and classic skins would be included.

Slot 5: Night King (Game of Thrones)
Game of Thrones is hot right now but this guy is cool! He'd have a long ice sword, old magic and the ability to send out zombies from the ground (that would go down in one hit).

Slot 6: Walter White (Breaking Bad)
Oh so this one is the big OUT THERE one every fighter has to have. He'd have weak physical attacks but clever use of chemisty to his advantage, hed power up with a unique blue crystal meth he created for this tournament to his advantage. He'd carry a small pistol and his fatal would involved running over enemys with his RV. Jesse could be called in to help (but it would make him very upset in doing so). Soon all of Outworld would know...Walter White is THE MAN WHO KNOCKS.

Attachments