What's new

Post-Tremor Patch - Wishful Thinking

MK_Al

Noob
I don't think we'll see another patch soon, but I predict fixes / buffs for goro, jacqui and maybe jhonny and nerfs (normalisations) for quan, predator and liu. Maybe also some fixes on abys... äh... tremor.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
I don't think we'll see another patch soon, but I predict fixes / buffs for goro, jacqui and maybe jhonny and nerfs (normalisations) for quan, predator and liu. Maybe also some fixes on abys... äh... tremor.
What do you mean by "soon"? It's 100% coming before September. I've never been wrong about anything. That reminds me...

AMA ABOUT THE PATCH!
Have a burning question about the upcoming patch? Ask me! Be specific, though.

Edit: I can't be held responsible for falsely raising your hopes.

Last edited:
What are your predictions for the next patch? It's taking an awfully long time so it's probably going to have meta-changing shit.

Hopefully RS Kitana, Cutthroat Kano, TG Raiden, BS Shinnok, and all 3 variations of Kung Lao get nerfed. I don't really care who gets buffed as long as it isn't any of the aforementioned because my main is doing good enough to compensate.
Don't know if troll or stoopid.

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
Wait do reptile players still think he's bottom 5?
We all don't think so. Some of us know he's a good character. He does need a few more changes though to compete with the top tiers.

In all honesty though, have you seen our god awful sub forums though? A lot of people would think he's bottom five with as many people posting stupid 40% noxious combos off a jump in punch for two meters.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
What do you mean by "soon"? It's 100% coming before September. I've never been wrong about anything. That reminds me...

AMA ABOUT THE PATCH!
Will Mileena be throw invincible after using vanish?

hopefully they make Unbreakable better for sub zero, like make the frost barrier stop jumping attacks....make EX frozen aura boost damage aas well as defense by the 30%....maybe even give sub-zero a real genuine mid-screen MU.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise

AMA ABOUT THE PATCH!
Will there be any Stunt Double buffs?

Olcadan13

mkx apologist

AMA ABOUT THE PATCH!

Edit: I can't be held responsible for falsely raising your hopes.
was going to ask if you were trolling then saw the edit

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
It unfortunately didn't get enough attention. MoS Ermac will also still have this 'bug'.
Do you have any mind bending abilities, or only psychic? If so... Have Paulo make Jacqui's Force Rush/Force Charge a mid, also available in an aerial version that can be special canceled into Air Ground Smash/Air Fake Out, and also have Air Fake Out cancelable into an NJP. Have him put armor on her Up Rocket and no need to Meter Burn Low Rocket to delay it. Also have him make her D4 10 frames Start Up, and extend horizontal hitboxes on S1 and D3 to full screen.

Thanks Stealthy, you're the best.