What's new

Possible MK11 Roster reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How plausible do you guys think this reveal is? I am inclined to believe it because he also correctly predicted the MKX Roster back in the day. And if this turned out to be the real roster, would you be happy about it?

Alec

Noob
The roster, to those who don't want to watch the video:

Sonya
Liu Kang
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Skarlet
Geras
Raiden
Baraka
Kung Lao*
Kronika
Shao Kahn**
Cassie Cage
Rain
Kabal
Kano
Kitana
Johnny Cage
Jade
Noob Saibot
Fujin
Kotal Kahn
Jacqui Briggs
Jax
Shang Tsung
The Kollector***

* - He's unsure about Kung Lao because he first heard that he would be unplayable, but he still put him because his leak is not recent and he believes they added him.

** - Will take a regular spot on the 25 according to him and not a separate one

*** - He thinks it might be a placeholder name

Last edited:

Alec

Noob
The MKX roster has never been leaked. Dude's a fraud and you should take memory boost pills or something.
The MKX roster was indeed leaked. I don't believe this is the guy who leaked it tho', but there's no doubt that the base MKX roster was leaked, and there was a lot of denial here in TYM, mostly regarding the parent/offspring deal, but one by one the leak was proven correct.

Slymind

Noob
At this point, people will throw educated guesses, call it a leak, and if they are right, they will get some exposition. Game is not far away, might as well wait. Also, i'm glad NRS revealed the game relatively close to release, otherwise it would be a full year of BS.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
The roster, to those who don't want to watch the video:

Sonya
Liu Kang
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Skarlet
Geras
Raiden
Baraka
Kung Lao*
Kronika
Shao Kahn**
Cassie Cage
Rain
Kabal
Kano
Kitana
Johnny Cage
Jade
Noob Saibot
Fujin
Kotal Kahn
Jacqui Briggs
Jax
Shang Tsung
The Kollector***
So what're the asterisks on Kung Lao and "The Kollector" for?

Alec

Noob
So what're the asterisks on Kung Lao and "The Kollector" for?
I was still editing, it's added now:

"* - He's unsure about Kung Lao because he first heard that he would be unplayable, but he still put him because his leak is not recent and he believes they added him.

** - Will take a regular spot on the 25 according to him and not a separate one

*** - He thinks it might be a placeholder name"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just posted about this in my update lol. The fact that it's still up makes me believe it's bullshit, cause WB is pretty fast with their shit regarding actual real leaks and he's clearly a poser bitching about Fujin? lol. Seriously?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Just posted about this in my update lol. The fact that it's still up makes me believe it's bullshit, cause WB is pretty fast with their shit regarding actual real leaks and he's clearly a poser bitching about Fujin? lol. Seriously?
To be fair there are so many supposed leaks out there nowadays even if its real WB wouldnt notice it.

Heck even the real as fuck Email leak with the cover art and Rhonda Rousey is still up on imgur and other stuff from back in December.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The MKX roster was indeed leaked. I don't believe this is the guy who leaked it tho', but there's no doubt that the base MKX roster was leaked, and there was a lot of denial here in TYM, mostly regarding the parent/offspring deal, but one by one the leak was proven correct.
Fact. This OP is probably fake, but the MKX roster was leaked. Kombat Kids and all.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
To be fair there are so many supposed leaks out there nowadays even if its real WB wouldnt notice it.

Heck even the real as fuck Email leak with the cover art and Rhonda Rousey is still up on imgur and other stuff from back in December.
I think they would if it went viral, WB has cracked down bigtime on many bigtime youtubers with information or even reacting videos. But since his channel isn't that big, would be the only reason if they missed it but I would wager this video is spreading on most MK sites like this one. I think the petty leaks like cover art WB probably figures whatever, but the entire roster? Plus I think someone else already "leaked" the entire roster and Ed addressed it saying "that's not it haha" few weeks back.

I was still editing, it's added now:

"* - He's unsure about Kung Lao because he first heard that he would be unplayable, but he still put him because his leak is not recent and he believes they added him.
This makes me question his list. If he was told kung lao was not playable then who was the character that he replaced with him?

Yes it was dude, I was here, I saw it.
Doesn't mean I believe this one tho'. The MKX one was "clean" and clear. This one is sketchy as hell and sounds like educated guesses, but it should be easy to debunk.
Fact. This OP is probably fake, but the MKX roster was leaked. Kombat Kids and all.
You guys are right actually, here is the leak:
https://www.gamepur.com/news/18193-mortal-kombat-x-leaked-roster-coming-true-new-mkx-leak-screen-confirms.html (an article talking about it)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/71259282?page=4 (the leak)

Was it really this leak though?

SenSx

Noob
MKX was leaked by JamesMK around December 2014 / February 2015.
No one was suspected his list to be true, untill NRS released a story trailer by the end of February, along with leaked photos of Jax and Kenshi (and maybe more), that confirmed his list.

Then this guy on youtube made this video by the beginning of March, while people following that stuff alwready knew evertything.
I bet he was just claiming this leak to be his own.
Only people miss informed fall for this.

I kinda like his roster, although it does not have Smoke and Frost.
No Sindel makes more pessimistic, I think all 3 NPC will be playable.
Anyway NRS left many clues of who will be playable, so this roster is safe for the most part with all those semi-confirmed characters.

If that "Kollector" newcomer gets announced, I will change my mind.
But that youtuber does not really take much risks by saying this name might be a placeholder, things can change and so on...

Last edited:

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
While i dont think this is real if it would be NRS learned literally nothing from MKX and the complains of Parents and Kids at the same time.

If anything they made it worse with giving us these fan favourite characters back but in exchange for cutting the more interesting and well received new MKX characters instead of the characters people want to sit out the most.

Fucking Jaqui over Takeda, Kung Jin, Erron or D´Vorrah in a roster that already has Jax? If this turns out to be true like WHAT THE FUCK.

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
So much back pedalling and covering with "might be switched with DLC... might be fake info... ", this is BS and I doubt he was the guy that leaked the MKX roster, probably shared the leak made by other and now says he's legit.

It was painful hearing all the excuses in case this list us fake. I want my 15 minutes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.