What's new

Breakthrough Possible Martian Block Infinite

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
D1 orb works in the corner. Poking out leads to full combo for MMH...
707 7th Avenue
Marion, IA 52302

Cant further test... My hitbox broke... :(
Is it disconnecting due to a loose connection? Mine did the same thing. Sent it back to get it fixed but it took about 3 months to get it back. It then started doing the same thing about 4 months later...

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Is it disconnecting due to a loose connection? Mine did the same thing. Sent it back to get it fixed but it took about 3 months to get it back. It then started doing the same thing about 4 months later...
I had mine modded for XB1. It just stopped receiving power, it might be the cord.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I had mine modded for XB1. It just stopped receiving power, it might be the cord.
Oh awesome! Didn't know you could do that. Mind if I ask how much that cost? I might end up doing that when I upgrade to XB1 in a month or two.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Oh awesome! Didn't know you could do that. Mind if I ask how much that cost? I might end up doing that when I upgrade to XB1 in a month or two.
I believe it was $70, but I supplied the XB1 controller. I got it modded by Gummo at NEC.

I kind of regret getting it modded though, since I ended up selling my XB1 anyway... lol

I'm thinking of upgrading to PS4, that way I get to play Injustice on it. But first I need to find a fix for my current Hitbox problem...