What's new

Breakthrough Possible Martian Block Infinite

So, @SonicFox5000 discovered Joker's block infinite - Teeth 2 1 (first hit only) Teeth....
I beleive martian has one! In Joker's version the string itself ( 2 1 ) doesn't give you enough advantage to set up Teeth and begin the string again, but Teeth do if you time them to explode right after the 2nd hit of 2 1 . Martian's Orb can be timed similarly.
I only was able to test this:
Orb D1 Orb D1 Orb.....- and Lex's Corp Charge cannot interupt you setting up the next Orb and hitting 1 if you time it correctly.. I beleive with a better timing we can incorporate other normals (with more hits and chip) into it!!!! I don't have GodLIKE timing myself soI welcome Martian Army to test everything we can cancel into Orbs!! But for now I think at least Orb D1 xx Orb D1 xx Orb D1 xx Orb....is a true block infinite.
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@R.E.O.
@Krayzie
@STB Shujinkydink
@fr stack
@AK Stormthegates
@Martian Nation!!!!

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
So, @SonicFox5000 discovered Joker's block infinite - Teeth 2 1 (first hit only) Teeth....
I beleive martian has one! In Joker's version the string itself ( 2 1 ) doesn't give you enough advantage to set up Teeth and begin the string again, but Teeth do if you time them to explode right after the 2nd hit of 2 1 . Martian's Orb can be timed similarly.
Orb D1 Orb D1 Orb.....- and Lex's Corp Charge cannot interupt you setting up the next Orb and hitting 1 if you time it correctly.. I beleive with a better timing we can incorporate other normals (with more hits and chip) into it!!!! I don't have GodLIKE timing myself soI welcome Martian Army to test everything we can cancel into Orbs!! But for now I think at least Orb D1 xx Orb D1 xx Orb D1 xx Orb....is a true block infinite.
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@R.E.O.
@Krayzie
@STB Shujinkydink
@fr stack
@AK Stormthegates
@Martian Nation!!!!
did you try it with flash's upercut ?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@R.E.O.
@Krayzie
@STB Shujinkydink
@fr stack
@AK Stormthegates
@Martian Nation!!!!
Stuffing reversals is one thing, but if they can backdash/jump out then this kinda loses steam.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I'll check this thread later. I have Finals to worry about in the meanwhile, so I'll return to that Injustice grind after Tuesday.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Pretty sure you can backdash or jump out of this setup sadly. In the corner I think they can only jump so if you read it you might be able to get a conversion off of it into another orb setup. I'm going to mess around with this whenever I can get to a console.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Joker with a block infinite. Martian with a possible block infinite. As expected by some and overlooked by others, there's still a lot we don't know about the game either due to chance, unintended effects of tweaks, or unknown information. Still early to tell if this is something legit or not but if you call the life cycle of Injustice thus far predictable, you're barking up the wrong tree....

.....which I commend anyway, because trees are assholes and deserve to be barked at

Pretty sure you can backdash or jump out of this setup sadly. In the corner I think they can only jump so if you read it you might be able to get a conversion off of it into another orb setup. I'm going to mess around with this whenever I can get to a console.

did you try it with flash's upercut ?
Stuffing reversals is one thing, but if they can backdash/jump out then this kinda loses steam.
Flash's and Lex's reversals are defenitely getting stuffed. I am trying to test it against Grundy's armour in Walking Corps as a reversal. I think I was able to not let it come out but I can't repeat it now! God my timing sucks!!! Can anyone else try this? And does anyone know if Walking Corps's armor starts at first frame?

That is what I am trying to check. I am defenitely catching Lex's diagonal jumps with D1. Need to check it against a move with armor on the first frame.

That is what I am trying to check. I am defenitely catching Lex's diagonal jumps with D1. Need to check it against a move with armor on the first frame.
Ok - I defenitely can interrupt Grundy's WC Reversal attack!!! After an Orb explosion he blocks my D1 (which I cancel into Orb) and Grundy either blocks or gets hit by the next D1. The question is at what frame does armor kick in in WC!!!????

Ok - I defenitely can interrupt Grundy's WC Reversal attack!!! After an Orb explosion he blocks my D1 (which I cancel into Orb) and Grundy either blocks or gets hit by the next D1. The question is at what frame does armor kick in in WC!!!????
Try back dashing, back dashing has 3/4 frame start up and almost immediate invincibility.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Is this MB orb????? Because if its regular Orb you will get full combo'd everytime unless he has some absurd cancel advantage off d1 into orb that no one in the cast has.

Try back dashing, back dashing has 3/4 frame start up and almost immediate invincibility.
I am trying to record myself doing the Orb D1 xx Orb D1 but for some reason as I record it on hit, it plays something complitely different when I am blocking it !!WTF!!???

EDit: I need a freaking person to test this with. Recorded stuff changes because of the difference in block and hit cancel advantage from D1!

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Sadly? This bitch doesn't need anything like this.

Is this MB orb????? Because if its regular Orb you will get full combo'd everytime unless he has some absurd cancel advantage off d1 into orb that no one in the cast has.
No it is a regular orb. The Whole point is you start when there is an Orb right on the opponent and you are pressurring him. Before the Orb explodes you have to do a single normal or a string canceled into Orb. It has to be timed so that the Orb explosion happens right after the normal attack ( a string) so during the advantage from the previous Orb you finish canceling into a new Orb and do another normal or a string right before the next Orb explosion. I was trying D1 as a normal in this - but it has to be just frame and I suck)) That is why I am asking others who can to test this and not only with D1.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i use orb pressure a bit , i find 22 df1b to be an annoying input or else its my controller lettin me down , there is definately a way of getting good block strings going with orbs i just havent found it , REO was doin some cool stuff in the corner at FR similar to what i try to do but he executed everything

It probably will have more use in the corner as IGAU has to many options such as push block and invincible backdashs that guarantee that no such thing as 2 xx NDC can lock you down. I am pretty sure that jumping and backdashing won't help in the corner just like it doesn't help against Sonic's Joker tech. And push block will help only if you can pushblock the Orb.

You rang? :joker:
Is this you asking me to come up with a way for MMH to have a block infinite with orbs? I can look into it, but I sure as shit hope it doesn't exist... lol.
YeAH! i asked you in you thread about jokers's infinite on how much advantage do the blocked teeth do? and tagged you here so you know why I am asking, because I am pretty sure if it isn't more than 30'something like MMH's then Martian has some INSANE DIRT on top of that normal dirt he already has)))

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
YeAH! i asked you in you thread about jokers's infinite on how much advantage do the blocked teeth do? and tagged you here so you know why I am asking, because I am pretty sure if it isn't more than 30'something like MMH's then Martian has some INSANE DIRT on top of that normal dirt he already has)))
Word. Pretty sure the teeth are somewhere around 20, but could be higher. I will test it out when I get a chance.