What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
is this known?

you can restand with s1 which is plus 2 on block, and if you miss the timing you still have advantage for your usual oki

if this was posted before then i apoligize, i couldnt find anything about it
Really cool. Thanks for posting this man.

NHDR

Noob
I'm having a rough time landing a run cancel after F32 xx RK. I'll continue grinding it out but I still want to get practice otherwise online (note: I hate the XB1 d-pad). What would you guys recommend I do? Telefury for a bit less damage? Force push to reset space? Thanks.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
I'm having a rough time landing a run cancel after F32 xx RK. I'll continue grinding it out but I still want to get practice otherwise online (note: I hate the XB1 d-pad). What would you guys recommend I do? Telefury for a bit less damage? Force push to reset space? Thanks.
"Force push", "RK"... are u playing Balanced or Kenjutsu ????

NHDR

Noob
Balanced. Sorry, I mess up the names sometimes. Basically, should I do BF3 or BF2 after landing F32 xx DB1? I'm looking for stop-gap alternatives while I grind out the execution for run cancelling after DB1. Thanks.

Diego de Souza Costa

Balanced. Sorry, I mess up the names sometimes. Basically, should I do BF3 or BF2 after landing F32 xx DB1? I'm looking for stop-gap alternatives while I grind out the execution for run cancelling after DB1. Thanks.
ohhh..... is not that hard, but, the best way is to land the tele flurry(puts them back at fullscreen) and you can throw an spirit charge, to build meter !!

P.S. if you are having trouble running, just do, 4,2(i think 4,2,1, also works) >> Rising Karma >> walk(no dash) >> F3,2 >> tele flurry

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
the timing for both f32 and b32 is different than with b1 or 111, the trick I used to practice the run cancel was to just practice running after db1 and not focus on the ender until you can comfortable just run, and for the input after the db1 wait for half a second before inputing the ff + bk

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
This is how i learned it.
Just input the Run Cancel little after the start animation of ''Rising Karma'' , hold ''F'' and input 32 + Telle Flurry.
B32/F32 xx db1 (run cancel short after the start animation and hold ''F'' during the 1st moments of your run animation) , input 32 during your ''F'' hold and than cancel the string into bf3 (Telle Flurry).

D

Deleted member 35141

I just started playing kenshi online more often and I get so much crap from people for zoning with him.

Carmine

If your doing something in a fighting game and it's making your foe mad then your doing something right.
I just started playing kenshi online more often and I get so much crap from people for zoning with him.
Alot of people expect the zoning from kenshi, and I do that a good amount, but since so many people expect kenshi to zone, what I do is after 1-3 zoning moves I run up throw/ run up b32 full combo, and it almost always catches people because they always think they are the ones who have to get in. I have gotten a few flawless matches against the people that were really caught off guard by that

D

Deleted member 35141

Alot of people expect the zoning from kenshi, and I do that a good amount, but since so many people expect kenshi to zone, what I do is after 1-3 zoning moves I run up throw/ run up b32 full combo, and it almost always catches people because they always think they are the ones who have to get in. I have gotten a few flawless matches against the people that were really caught off guard by that
I will say this before watching pig play kenshi I was atrocious with him, now I can actually hold my own. Like you said I love getting people off guard thinking im gonna spam end up with a grab or 30+ percent combo

Diego de Souza Costa

alright, serious question, how in fuck's name, do you deal with down 1/3/4, "spam" online ????

is this game's netcode that bad, that people can pretty much do this without getting punished, do i really have to waste a meter to punish this shit ??

P.S. balanced kenshi, and sorcerer quan !!

Carmine

alright, serious question, how in fuck's name, do you deal with down 1/3/4, "spam" online ????

is this game's netcode that bad, that people can pretty much do this without getting punished, do i really have to waste a meter to punish this shit ??

P.S. balanced kenshi, and sorcerer quan !!
Unless you are in the corner Jump back/walk back is the trick I use it puts you out of the range and then just punish with an advancing string, which with kenshi I use b32 or b1

Diego de Souza Costa

Unless you are in the corner Jump back/walk back is the trick I use it puts you out of the range and then just punish with an advancing string, which with kenshi I use b32 or b1
but that's the problem, THE CORNER *cue the evil thunderstorms sound*, i don't know what to do, and then, casual fuckboi420 scorpion, comes, and down 1/3/4 all day, while eating doritos.... jesus christ.....

Immortal

Blind justice....
You gotta be kidding right? In what universe you can punish whiffed pokes (which usually have from 8 to 15 recovery frames) with 12 frames (b3) or 17 frames (b1) moves from a distance? Hell, most of the time even point blank (which isn't possible for obvious reasons) you would'nt be able to do it.

but that's the problem, THE CORNER *cue the evil thunderstorms sound*, i don't know what to do, and then, casual fuckboi420 scorpion, comes, and down 1/3/4 all day, while eating doritos.... jesus christ.....
Scorpion d4 is -7 on block. Even in shitty online you can react after that.

Last edited:

Carmine

You gotta be kidding right? In what universe you can punish whiffed pokes (which usually from 8 to 15 recovery frames) with 12 frames (b3) or 17 frames (b1) moves from a distance? Hell, most of the time even point blank (which isn't possible for obvious reasons) you would'nt be able to do it.

Scorpion d4 is -7 on block. Even in shitty online you can react after that.
I said whiff punish not block not so you don't get hit by the active frames and you aren't -7 you have the start up have 15 frames of recovery so your -15 after whiffing and if someone is spamming that is then an additonal 8 frames before the next active frame so that is 23 frames to punish

Immortal

Blind justice....
Dude, seriously you should pay attention to what you reply.

"Scorpion d4 is -7 on block. Even in shitty online you can react after that."

Was in reply to: "but that's the problem, THE CORNER *cue the evil thunderstorms sound*, i don't know what to do, and then, casual fuckboi420 scorpion, comes, and down 1/3/4 all day, while eating doritos.... jesus christ....."

Which wrote Diego not you.

I said whiff punish not block not so you don't get hit by the active frames and you aren't -7 you have the start up have 15 frames of recovery so your -15 after whiffing and if someone is spamming that is then an additonal 8 frames before the next active frame so that is 23 frames to punish
You still wont be able to punish with b3, simple because it wont reach. Correctly timed b1 - yes. Thou i never seen anybody spam d4 after they notice you moved / jumped away.

Carmine

Dude, seriously you should pay attention to what you reply.

Which wrote Diego not you.
You still wont be able to punish with b3, simple because it wont reach. Correctly timed b1 - yes. Thou i never seen anybody spam d4 after they notice you moved / jumped away.
I was only replying to the first part which you just corrected, just when I hit reply it copied everything you wrote so the corner part I agree with, and I was using it as an example, but alot of d1s you can time with b3, and he was talking about online spam, and good players dont really heavily spam pokes to begin with, the people that do spam will usually do at least 1 more once you move, but thats the last I will say on it

Immortal

Blind justice....
I was only replying to the first part which you just corrected, just when I hit reply it copied everything you wrote so the corner part I agree with, and I was using it as an example, but alot of d1s you can time with b3, and he was talking about online spam, and good players dont really heavily spam pokes to begin with, the people that do spam will usually do at least 1 more once you move, but thats the last I will say on it
It was obvious he was talking about some online "scrubs". Nobody sane would just mash d1/d4.

Diego de Souza Costa

It was obvious he was talking about some online "scrubs". Nobody sane would just mash d1/d4.
exactly.... lol

but i guess i'll just stop playing shitty connections then, cuz, i keep trying to play through the lag, and then, when i'm in the corner, these idiots, keep doing this into, the overhead/low mix up...

P.S. is not just scorpion, i just used him as example, but thanks nonetheless...