What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Hmm no

My situation is simple:

- I'm financially committed thru Evo. Cause I bought my tickets in feb

-go all Kenshi

-if he gets fixed/adjusted by oct continue to play 100%

-if he doesn't then walk away and let others enjoy
Hmm no

My situation is simple:

- I'm financially committed thru Evo. Cause I bought my tickets in feb

-go all Kenshi

-if he gets fixed/adjusted by oct continue to play 100%

-if he doesn't then walk away and let others enjoy
You really are Kenshi. Prepared to walk out on all your children just like he did with Takeda :(

Geez I just ment it by playing not that great of a character and still going to tournaments.
I do understand Pig's point of view. It's pretty costly to travel to tournaments let alone doing so knowing that you may place top but have ZERO chance to win. You are basically spending money knowing you will never win a dime of it back.

Reactions: STK

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
I do understand Pig's point of view. It's pretty costly to travel to tournaments let alone doing so knowing that you may place top but have ZERO chance to win. You are basically spending money knowing you will never win a dime of it back.
Just MM everyone there :joker:

macro

Eezeepeezee
I see it this way, as long as he has a good job and likes the character he's playing, he's pretty much just going to universal a lot(the theme park). Just to have a good time.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
D1 is now 8 frames 32 and 322 is +2 and tele furry is -9. Possessed db4 is -6 on block. Hey Guise.
Yep, tele furry is also safer in kenjutsu (on block still lot of recovery on whiff for both variations but its something), 111 now links, its easier to link his rising blade, his ex rising blade in kenjutsu has better recovery so he can link tele furry after and have more juggles in the corner. It's a good day for Kenshi.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
So 322 is now a pretty good pressure strings as it's hit-confirmable, plus on block and can be staggered with 32 which just happens to be plus on block. That's fucking amazing.

8f D1? Yooooo

DB4 is safe in Possessed and Tele-Flurry is -9? Yooooooooooooooooooooo

Imagine if they fixed DB1 whiffing in Possessed. This shit needs to hurry up and get on PS4 naaooo

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
OMFGGGGGGGGGGG
They saw your struggle and responded.

Yep, tele furry is also safer in kenjutsu (on block still lot of recovery on whiff for both variations but its something), 111 now links, its easier to link his rising blade, his ex rising blade in kenjutsu has better recovery so he can link tele furry after and have more juggles in the corner. It's a good day for Kenshi.
111 link is sick. thx.