What's new

Pool Assignments and Schedule for UFGT 8: Infinity

Medina4life

Media Master

Pool information for UFGT has been posted a little bit ago. Thank you to Keits for posting pools in such a quick and organized manner. There are a total of 48 entrants as of now. There is a possibility of more entrants signing up late. Level Up will be the main streamer for the event. Focus Fire will be streaming MK Pool F Saturday morning at 10 to 12. Going by the schedule it does not look like any other Pool matches or Semifinals will be streamed. Go here for more information regarding UFGT.

Be sure to tune in to my stream that weekend. I will broadcast live from the Galloping Ghost Arcade in Brookfield IL Thursday night, and from the hotel at UFGT as well. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to stream pool matches like I did at Final Round due to contractual agreements with the broadcasters. I will do my best to upload my content as soon as I can with pool matches being the priority.

***REMINDER
Anyone coming early to UFGT, please visit the Galloping Ghost Arcade on Thursday. The weekly Windy City Showdown event for all fighters is not occurring. What these means for us is more MK set-ups and a dedicated MK stream on my channel. There will plenty of set ups for us to get a good practice session in just in time before the tournament. The address for the arcade is

9415 Ogden Avenue Brookfield, IL 60513

Friday 9 PM -Pool D
Alexander Smith
CoCo|FrothyOmen
Delriach
GGA HAN
GGA soonk
LESMORE
Nathan Shields
NinjapendnceDAY
Pig of The Hut
Rude
Slips
Tolkeen
Tyler Sanderson

Saturday 10 AM - Pool F
AR Jody Tha Great
A-Train
CurlyW
DaRealSteven
EG JWong
FEAR
GGA Dizzy
GGA MOE30W
Glass Sword
Goldfishkeeper
LB NYChrisG
lurch

Saturday 12 PM - Pool G
vVv | CD jr
Chaosphere
D-Que
FR Clint the BEAST
GGA Fill Pops
IKizzLE
niu.Killphil
OTG Gengar
Shogun of Live
GGA Medina
WNBA MK Peanuts

Saturday 2 PM - Pool H
GGA 16 Bit
DMG Juicebox
DRS|MCZ Kevo Da MaN
GGA Jeremiah
Gruntypants
iZeRo2011
Jim
NeonKurai
Nexus | Semi Evil Ryu
Ravener
TFA|RZR Chauncy "TRU" Talon
vVv REO

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Wait, there are no pools A-C, and E?

Also, Pool D has 13 and Pool G has 11 while the other two both have 12. He needs to move someone from D to G so that all 4 pools can have the same amount of people.

TOM BRADY ISN'T GOING???

Pig Of The Hut

Wait, there are no pools A-C, and E?

Also, Pool D has 13 and Pool G has 11 while the other two both have 12. He needs to move someone from D to G so that all 4 pools can have the same amount of people.

TOM BRADY ISN'T GOING???
You should call him and ask him

then call me

Pig Of The Hut

pool d- winners pig losers GGAsoonk/GGA HAN(these two will end up playing each other)
pool f- winners GGA Dizzy losers GGA MOE3W
pool g- winners Ikizzle losers clint/GGA medina/cd jr (toss ups :coffee:)
pool h- winners vVv Reo losers GGA 16 bit/GGA jeremiah (if he doesnt use sheeva)
dude

Slips?

Im a HUGE believer in him