What's new

POLL: What Buffalo did... Was it wrong?

Was Buffalo inappropriate for his pop off?

• Yes

Votes: 282 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 138 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
He's 17 and much more impressionable. Tell me rn that a pro player telling you that you don't deserve to be here after working so hard wouldn't get to you emotionally and mentally. And then to beat the person who told you that you don't belong? Well deserved pop off. It didn't need to go on that long but Buffalo needed to let that steam out and Scar could recognize that. No one was gonna physically fight. The staff only went up to tell Buffalo to say it went long enough and that they needed to go on to the next match. He's going to end up looking back on this and growing as a player and person. Again, he's only 17. I see a good future for him as he continues to grow. (Also looking to a 17 year old for maturity is most likely where you ain't gonna find it lol so chill people.)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
it was the "heat of the moment" .... nothing to brag of .... it's normal in sports in real life, and so, it's not the last time that will happen in eSports, hehe :D

you can see that Scar was doing some magic effort to not explode on laugh loud at Daddy/Buffalo's face, haha ... so, not serious shit to justify eternal rivalry hate :p

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Popping off is fine.

Briefly "telling him about himself" is fine.

Going totally nuts in someone's face for like 30 seconds over Twitter beef that was honestly boring in the first place is cringey as shit.

I mean I was cringing hard. I don't think it was "wrong" but it was really just...weird and over the top and hard to watch.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I like buffalo, it seems like he got his feelings hurt, but that doesn’t excuse it. I think it was too far but one not so great thing doesn’t take away from what seems like a pretty cool guy

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I saw it. 2 wrongs don't make a right and middle fingers certainly don't make anybody "classy". That's all im saying.

What would have been classy was look at the TO's and be like, "Excuse me, can you get this dude out of my face please? Thanks."
No, what would have been classy is to never cause any of this in the first place.

You gotta look at things in life and be like, do I benefit from this shit?
You look at this one dude beating this other dude in any competitive activity, what do you benefit from trashtalking the one who lost?
Nothing.

Ya want classy, ya don't start.
I still think Buffalo had the right to go off even if he overdid it and even if two wrongs don't make a right.
Should have just popped off like "WHO'S YA DADDY NOW" point at the opponent who trashtalked him, grin and then get on with the program.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
No, what would have been classy is to never cause any of this in the first place.

You gotta look at things in life and be like, do I benefit from this shit?
You look at this one dude beating this other dude in any competitive activity, what do you benefit from trashtalking the one who lost?
Nothing.

Ya want classy, ya don't start.
I still think Buffalo had the right to go off even if he overdid it and even if two wrongs don't make a right.
Should have just popped off like "WHO'S YA DADDY NOW" point at the opponent who trashtalked him, grin and then get on with the program.
Thats what i said also. Don't start none, wont be none. I think everybody is hella overeating. Apparently they're good after that sooo....y'all overly sensitive muthafuckas need to let it go because they did.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Thats what i said also. Don't start none, wont be none. I think everybody is hella overeating. Apparently they're good after that sooo....y'all overly sensitive muthafuckas need to let it go because they did.
I'm not invested, neither of them are real life friends of mine.
I just wish the FGC was more like the Tennis scene where Nadal pops off and Federer arches a brow so Nadal apologises in front of the press and they good.
This scene just makes the FGC look inferior to every other sport.

Kargion

Noob
The pop off was to long. Obviously something else is going on with this kid. I think he is only 17. Might have just been a tipping point to let some rage out. Hopefully someone talked to him after that.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The pop off was to long. Obviously something else is going on with this kid. I think he is only 17. Might have just been a tipping point to let some rage out. Hopefully someone talked to him after that.
He already said he got too hyped up and should've toned it down and apologized on twitter. Scar says he moved on. People are overreacting in this thread.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I'm not invested, neither of them are real life friends of mine.
I just wish the FGC was more like the Tennis scene where Nadal pops off and Federer arches a brow so Nadal apologises in front of the press and they good.
This scene just makes the FGC look inferior to every other sport.
Probably because its borderline barely a sport to begin with :DOGE

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
You call middle fingers to the face classy? Who raised you ?Question mark? :DOGE
I consider it classy to keep cool under extreme situations. A crazed man, swearing at you an inch from your face, most likely with spit flying at you qualifies, IMO.

Vagrant

Noob
Popping off is fine.

Briefly "telling him about himself" is fine.

Going totally nuts in someone's face for like 30 seconds over Twitter beef that was honestly boring in the first place is cringey as shit.

I mean I was cringing hard. I don't think it was "wrong" but it was really just...weird and over the top and hard to watch.
perfectly said. 100% agree.

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
The pop-off was deserved. The way the pop-off was handled was poor. Scar kept his composure when people have been punched for a lot less.

Get it? Ok.
No one was gonna fight. He's chill in person plus he has sponsors on the line. Getting banned and losing sponsor not worth hitting a kid which would also be assault on a minor