What's new

POLL: What Buffalo did... Was it wrong?

Was Buffalo inappropriate for his pop off?

• Yes

Votes: 282 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 138 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
If you don't know what happen..

I've seen people defend Buffalo and others defend Scar. It's a situation where both sides can be justified. I believe Buffalo should've pop off for 3 seconds, he took Scar's comments very personal so it's understandable but still not appropriate for a full 1 minute shouting where the entire world can see.

Last edited:

Matix218

Get over here!
I voted yes because of how childish this specific popoff was. Popoffs are fine but getting up in his face and spitting and whatnot was just a bad look. Buffalo didn't even prove anything because Scar has already won a major, buffalo didnt end up making top 8, and ninjakilla DID make top 8. So if Buffalo's point in the popoff was that he proved scar's comment about that online ft2 wrong, he ended up placing below NK anyway. Buffalo is a good player but he needs to reel in his emotions a bit. When you explode like that in a top 24 match you dont have much left emotion/energy wise for the rest of the tournament.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Did he go a bit overbroad w/ the pop off? Yes. Was the pop off wrong? No.

Do y'all even know the context of this? Scar was talking shit on Buffalo before this. So it was a build up. Perfect example of when you talk shit you better back it up. And this pop off was the result of that. I am now a bigger fan of Buffalo. Whoop there it is!

Matix218

Get over here!
The popoff would make more sense if buffalo had been playing Ninjakilla tbh (based on Scars previous comments which started the beef). Whatever though, Scar reacted like a mature adult and buffalo looked like a raving psychopath who just beat a guy that stole his GF or something. I respect the passion but the whole thing seemed pretty cringe worthy imo.

SLy

Noob

Do y'all even know the context of this? Scar was talking shit on Buffalo before this. So it was a build up. Perfect example of when you talk shit you better back it up. And this pop off was the result of that. I am now a bigger fan of Buffalo. Whoop there it is!
Yea scar looked as so he def understood the pop off. But bruh if the missing context isnt deeper than this game then why the extra?

Immortal

Blind justice....

If you dont see difference in talking small shit, like normal game trash talk (coz that was it) vs yelling in mans face some serious shit then you should rethink what you write like 4 times before clicking post.

Scar in reality is a really chill and nice dude and he took it like a man. Buffalo acted like a... well kid with no real understanding on whats competiting is all about. Immature at best.

Also i have no doubt despite outcome of this set that Scar is much better MK 11 player then Buffalo.

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
Absolutely inappropriate. Scar is a grown ass man. Buffalo is a kid. Period.

Buffalo looked like a moron. Shame really.
Absolutely. A display like this, to one of the community's most respected players, isn't going to make anyone like you more. I already didn't like the attitude Buffalo gave off, and this just solidified it. All he did was teabag online but in person, hoping Scar would react.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I can understand feuds with how many players act these days. Always has to be so black and white. Did you make top 8's? If not you are trash(this mentality is trash).
They are competing with the best players in the world. Making top 32 should mean something. I don't understand why it has to be hostile instead of constructive. Just congratulate your opponent instead of making salt. I don't think its wise to underestimate any player.

FT2 is definitely shitty imo but everyone has an equal chance and there is a strategy for them.

I don't think any pro player should conduct themselves this way. Its how you lose sponsors or eliminate possibility of getting one.

But both players are very skilled and I respect both of their styles.