What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Well if you want it to be Calm or Timid I gotchu :D

Also, I don't think I have you added. My code is 3926-6343-4094. I'll also be available the rest of the night so just let me know when you can get on. I'm also not looking for anything in particular other than a HA Garbodor (preferably with Drain Punch as well), but if you don't have that you can just give me anything :)

EDIT: Female Shellder with Overcoat ready to trade sir
Sweet, i'll add you right now.
my FC is 2294 - 4815 - 3221

Yeah i dont think i have that. my garbodor was just caught for dex purposes with no thought put into building it. sorry.
I have a lot of good eevees if you want one. or an adamant japanese 5 iv adamant huge power bunnelby ready to be masuda methoded

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Sweet, i'll add you right now.
my FC is 2294 - 4815 - 3221

Yeah i dont think i have that. my garbodor was just caught for dex purposes with no thought put into building it. sorry.
I have a lot of good eevees if you want one. or an adamant japanese 5 iv adamant huge power bunnelby ready to be masuda methoded
Added good sir. And I'll take an eevee :)

thank you so much. :)
if i win houston regionals and get interviewed i'll give you a shoutout. i probably wont win because this is going to be my first tournament, but still, lol. Thanks again!

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
thank you so much. :)
if i win houston regionals and get interviewed i'll give you a shoutout. i probably wont win because this is going to be my first tournament, but still, lol. Thanks again!
Most people that I see run Skill Link on Cloyster. May I ask what set you're trying to get together. I LOVVVVVE different. The more gimmicky the better (Like physically attacking Normal Gem Drifblim :D)

Most people that I see run Skill Link on Cloyster. May I ask what set you're trying to get together. I LOVVVVVE different. The more gimmicky the better (Like physically attacking Normal Gem Drifblim :D)
I'm going to doing a few things, sashed, shell smash, special, rash, frost breath (100%crit rate stab makes it base 135 power that ignores opponents' defense buffs, but still benefits from X2 attack). personally, i'd rather have 135 base crit damage than 187.5 base non-crit because of the defense thing. plus, since the meta is so physical right now it really behooves me to run a good special poke. since cloyster's special attack is only like 5 or 10 lower than its physical, it's not too big of a loss, especially when doubled from 85 to 170.

ZEROX

Noob
I know this might not work, but is there any possible way of making Flareon any good? I've loved the guy since the game originally came out but he's clearly the black sheep when it comes to the Eevee family. Any ideas or possible teammates that might make him useful?

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Do any of you have a HA Eevee that i can use, i want a Flareon too!

Would be nice if it knows Hyper Voice .. plz!

Also, im a total noob so i dont have/know which Pokes to have/give :(

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
I read black and white 2 and something to do with a dream world that is now inaccessible...idk, so yeah fuck that.

Joker has one for me but i havent been able to link up with him. Eevees without Hyper Voice are just fine though!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
The only way to make flareon good is using a GUTS Set for it. So like Facade, Flare Blitz, Protect, Something else. With Toxic Orb and Guts.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
The issue is though its still really slow. So you need to give it a nature that increases it speed. So Jolly. Or something like that.
So the set would be:
252 Attack, 252 Speed, Jolly Nature Or something like this
Ability: HA: Guts.
Item: Toxic Orb
Attacks would be something like:
Flare blitz
Facade
Quick Attack
Protect

Other options could be Flame Charge to increase its speed even more
Yawn Maybe to slow things down a bit and get free Damage and switches
Thats really it though.