What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Also the judge said my gliscor has superior potential, its greatest stat is attk, and they simply can't be beat. What exactly would I take away from this?
That means it has a 31 in Atk.

What he does is he looks at you pokemon and says something based on its highest stat, by this chart here:

So, if Gliscor had a 30 in Attack and that was it's highest, he would say "its best stat is its Attack. It's got fantastic stats". If it had a 23 in HP and Defense and those were tied for the best, he would say "It's greatest potential lies in it's HP. And it's defense stat is good too. It's got some good stats"

Basically, what you're looking for is for him to say 5 stats and then say "those stats can't be beat!" That means those 5 stats that they mention are perfect.

Video aid that I learned by:

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
@Kitana Prime Do you want me to name it anything? Also do you care that its Naughty Nature. Thats +Attack -Special Defense. It will be 5IV also. Or 4IV
Sorry for lateness, little brother (12 years old) fractured his arm and have been at hospital.

No name necessary, and that nature is fine. You're doing me a favor! No complaints.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Sorry for lateness, little brother (12 years old) fractured his arm and have been at hospital.

No name necessary, and that nature is fine. You're doing me a favor! No complaints.
No problem man.
0645-5975-0300
IGN: R'yth
Im ready to trade now if you are.
Its 5 Iv's Also.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Holy shit, Mega Rayquaza! I'm not sure if I like his design. I like it, but I don't like the giant horn chin.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Mega Rayquaza is going to be the most busted shit ever. Btw loving the meta right now. Finally getting away from all the stall and some breathing some life back into offense has been a nice change of pace. (Even though I've been pretty offensive for a while now lol)

ShadowBeatz

So I'm here breeding up a Seviper and I realize.... defensively Poison is such an odd type. It's only weak to two things, Psychic and Ground, and neither of those two things make much logical sense to me other than "okay, we gotta make it weak to something." Oddly enough, it's not weak to Fire, which is also strange to me because when I think of poisonous chemicals, I think "flammable."

It's resistances are weird are weird too. I'm not seeing the connection on resisting Fighting, and the Bug/Grass/Fairy resist only makes sense because offensively it's super-effective against them. The only one that is a given is Poison resist because it's the same type.

But at the same time, I love the Poison type :D

ShadowBeatz

Alright, I know I'm really digging down to the bottom of the NU barrel here, but does anyone have a HA Spinda? :D

ShadowBeatz

Okay.... does anyone have a Castform and/or a Spinda an DOESN'T want a damn legendary for it -____-

Fuckin GTS....

ShadowBeatz

Also, I'm in the process of breeding Jolly Scraggys with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance and Fake Out (4 egg moves). Who wants one? They'll have 5 perfect IVs too, but they probably won't be entirely ideal...

Last edited: